Scheduling railway freight delivery appointments using a bid price approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fukushima, Masao, 1984. "On the dual approach to the traffic assignment problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 235-245, June.
- Guillermo Gallego & Garrett van Ryzin, 1994. "Optimal Dynamic Pricing of Inventories with Stochastic Demand over Finite Horizons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 999-1020, August.
- McBride, Richard D., 1985. "Solving embedded generalized network problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 82-92, July.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Borsch-Supan, Axel, 1990. "On the compatibility of nested logit models with utility maximization," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 373-388, March.
- Manrai, Ajay K., 1995. "Mathematical models of brand choice behavior," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Anderson, Simon Peter & de Palma, Andre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1988.
"A Representative Consumer Theory of the Logit Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(3), pages 461-466, August.
- ANDERSON, S. & de PALMA, A. & THISSE, J.-F., 1986. "A representative consumer theory of the logit model," CORE Discussion Papers 1986043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ANDERSON, Simon & de PALMA, André & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1988. "A representative consumer theory of the logit model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 805, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ali, Agha Iqbal & Kennington, Jeff & Shetty, Bala, 1988. "The equal flow problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 107-115, July.
- Koning, Ruud H. & Ridder, Geert, 1994. "On the compatibility of nested logit models with utility maximization : A comment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 389-396, August.
- Kwon, Oh Kyoung & Martland, Carl D. & Sussman, Joseph M., 1998. "Routing and scheduling temporal and heterogeneous freight car traffic on rail networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 101-115, June.
- Powell, Warren B., 1987. "An operational planning model for the dynamic vehicle allocation problem with uncertain demands," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 217-232, June.
- Jeff Kennington & Mohamed Shalaby, 1977. "An Effective Subgradient Procedure for Minimal Cost Multicommodity Flow Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(9), pages 994-1004, May.
- Jason D. Papastavrou & Srikanth Rajagopalan & Anton J. Kleywegt, 1996. "The Dynamic and Stochastic Knapsack Problem with Deadlines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(12), pages 1706-1718, December.
- Nozick, Linda K. & Morlok, Edward K., 1997. "A model for medium-term operations planning in an intermodal rail-truck service," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 91-107, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominique Bouf & Yves Crozet & Sophie Masson & Pierre-Yves Péguy & Stéphanie Souche & Bjørnar Andreas Kvinge & Ioan Cuncev & Paola Cossu & Henning Tegner, 2003. "Overview of Infrastructure Charging, part 4, IMPROVERAIL Project Deliverable 9, “Improved Data Background to Support Current and Future Infrastructure Charging Systems”," Post-Print halshs-00142744, HAL.
- Wang, Xinchang & Wang, Hua & Zhang, Xiaoning, 2016. "Stochastic seat allocation models for passenger rail transportation under customer choice," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 95-112.
- repec:eee:transb:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:83-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawley, Mark & Parmeshwaran, Vijay & Richard, Jean-Philippe & Turkcan, Ayten & Dalal, Malay & Ramcharan, David, 2008. "A time-space scheduling model for optimizing recurring bulk railcar deliveries," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 438-454, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:36:y:2002:i:2:p:145-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.