The Dynamic and Stochastic Knapsack Problem with Deadlines
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grace Lin & Yingdong Lu & David Yao, 2007. "Stochastic Knapsack Problem Revisited: Switch-Over Policies and Dynamic Pricing," Papers 0708.1146, arXiv.org.
- Pak, K. & Dekker, R., 2004. "Cargo Revenue Management: Bid-Prices for a 0-1 Multi Knapsack Problem," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-055-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Dizdar, Deniz & Gershkov, Alex, 2011.
"Revenue maximization in the dynamic knapsack problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 6(2), May.
- Deniz Dizdar & Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu, 2010. "Revenue Maximization in the Dynamic Knapsack Problem," Discussion Paper Series dp544, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Chiang, David Ming-Huang & Wu, Andy Wei-Di, 2011. "Discrete-order admission ATP model with joint effect of margin and order size in a MTO environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 761-775, October.
- Florian Zettelmeyer & Fiona Scott Morton & Jorge Silva-Risso, 2006. "Scarcity Rents in Car Retailing: Evidence from Inventory Fluctuations at Dealerships," NBER Working Papers 12177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacko, Peter & Niño-Mora, José, 2009. "An index for dynamic product promotion and the knapsack problem for perishable items," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws093111, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Clemens Thielen & Morten Tiedemann & Stephan Westphal, 2016. "The online knapsack problem with incremental capacity," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 83(2), pages 207-242, April.
- Xiao, Baichun & Yang, Wei, 2010. "A revenue management model for products with two capacity dimensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(2), pages 412-421, September.
- Kang, Seungmo & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2011. "The traveling purchaser problem with stochastic prices: Exact and approximate algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 265-272, March.
- Wang, Xiubin & Regan, Amelia, 2006. "Dynamic yield management when aircraft assignments are subject to swap," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 563-576, August.
- J. Neil Bearden & Ryan O. Murphy & Amnon Rapoport, 2008. "Decision Biases in Revenue Management: Some Behavioral Evidence," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 625-636, June.
- Goodson, Justin C. & Thomas, Barrett W. & Ohlmann, Jeffrey W., 2017. "A rollout algorithm framework for heuristic solutions to finite-horizon stochastic dynamic programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 216-229.
- Kraft, Edwin R., 2002. "Scheduling railway freight delivery appointments using a bid price approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 145-165, February.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:4:y:2002:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1015351025609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zettelmeyer, Florian & Scott Morton, Fiona & Silva-Risso, Jorge, 2005. "Inventory Fluctuations and Price Discrimination: The Determinants of Price Variation in Car Retailing," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6pf5s593, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic programming; sequential stochastic resource allocation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:42:y:1996:i:12:p:1706-1718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.