Report NEP-IND-2003-09-14This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Dulleck & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 2003. "Price Discrimination in Markets for Experts´ Services," Vienna Economics Papers 0312, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Amorós, 2003. "Nash Implementation and Uncertain Renegotiation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/27, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- John C. Driscoll & Harumi Ito, 2003. "Sticky prices, coordination and enforcement," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- H. H. Bauer & M. Staat & M. Hammerschmidt, 2003. "Value Based Benchmarking and Market Partitioning," Microeconomics 0309004, EconWPA.
- Natalia Fabra & Juan Toro, 2003. "The Fall in British Electricity Prices: Market Rules, Market Structure, or Both?," Industrial Organization 0309001, EconWPA.
- Peter Møllgaard & Claus Kastberg Nielsen, 2003. "The Competition Law & Economics of Electricity Market Regulation," CIE Discussion Papers 2003-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Rabah Amir & Val E. Lambson, 2003. "Entry, Exit, and Imperfect Competition in the Long Run," CIE Discussion Papers 2003-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2003-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore