Report NEP-INO-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omar LICANDRO & Reyes MAROTO & Luis A. PUCH, 2004. "Innovation, investment and productivity: evidence from Spanish firms," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/07, European University Institute.
- Calderón-Madrid, Angel & Voicu, Alexandru, 2004. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and Job Turnover in Mexican Manufacturing Plants in the 1990s," IZA Discussion Papers 993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Staat & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2004. "A Super Efficiency Model for Product Evaluation," Microeconomics 0402011, EconWPA.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2004. "Are Young and Small Firms Hothouses for Nascent Entrepreneurs? Evidence from German Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Staat, 2004. "Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach," Microeconomics 0402004, EconWPA.