The Customer Lifetime Value Concept And Its Contribution To Corporate Valuation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Staat, 2004.
"Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach,"
0402004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Staat, 2004. "Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach," Microeconomics 0402008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 45-65.
- Bayón, Tomás & Gutsche, Jens & Bauer, Hans, 2002. "Customer Equity Marketing:: Touching the Intangible," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 213-222, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juha Karvanen & Ari Rantanen & Lasse Luoma, 2013. "Survey data and Bayesian analysis: a cost-efficient way to estimate customer equity," Papers 1304.5380, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Kleshchelski, Isaac & Vincent, Nicolas, 2009. "Market share and price rigidity," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 344-352, April.
- Peter S. Fader & Bruce G. S. Hardie, 2010. "Customer-Base Valuation in a Contractual Setting: The Perils of Ignoring Heterogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 85-93, 01-02.
- Juha Karvanen & Ari Rantanen & Lasse Luoma, 2014. "Survey data and Bayesian analysis: a cost-efficient way to estimate customer equity," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 305-329, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer Lifetime Value; Shareholder Value; Corporate Valuation;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0402006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.