The antecedents of customer lifetime duration and discounted expected transactions: Discrete-time based transaction data analysis
Maintaining long-term customer relationships and increasing customer value are always the two crucial objectives in service management and relationship marketing. Both researchers and market practitioners are ardent on exploring and comprehending the dri
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 184 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris|
Phone: 33 1 53 63 36 00
Web page: http://www.ipag.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glen L. Urban & Theresa Carter & Steven Gaskin & Zofia Mucha, 1986. "Market Share Rewards to Pioneering Brands: An Empirical Analysis and Strategic Implications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(6), pages 645-659, June.
- David C. Schmittlein & Donald G. Morrison & Richard Colombo, 1987. "Counting Your Customers: Who-Are They and What Will They Do Next?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Oliver, Richard L. & Winer, Russell S., 1987. "A framework for the formation and structure of consumer expectations: Review and propositions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 469-499, December.
- Spekman, Robert E., 1988. "Strategic supplier selection: Understanding long-term buyer relationships," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 75-81.
- Scott A. Neslin & Caroline Henderson & John Quelch, 1985. "Consumer Promotions and the Acceleration of Product Purchases," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 147-165.
- David C. Schmittlein & Robert A. Peterson, 1994. "Customer Base Analysis: An Industrial Purchase Process Application," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 41-67.
- Deborah L. Kellogg & Richard B. Chase, 1995. "Constructing an Empirically Derived Measure for Customer Contact," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(11), pages 1734-1749, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.