A framework for the formation and structure of consumer expectations: Review and propositions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:31:y:2014:i:1:p:49-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balabanis, George & Reynolds, Nina & Simintiras, Antonis, 2006. "Bases of e-store loyalty: Perceived switching barriers and satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 214-224, February.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 45-65.
- Trujillo, Carlos A. & Barrios, Andrés & Camacho, Sonia M. & Rosa, José Antonio, 2010. "Low socioeconomic class and consumer complexity expectations for new product technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 538-547, June.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:86:y:2010:i:2:p:184-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ksa:szemle:1764 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:15:y:2008:i:4:p:324-333 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:147-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan D. Bohlmann & José Antonio Rosa & Ruth N. Bolton & William J. Qualls, 2006. "The Effect of Group Interactions on Satisfaction Judgments: Satisfaction Escalation," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 301-321, July.
- Sangkil Moon & Barry Bayus & Youjae Yi & Junhee Kim, 2015. "Local consumers’ reception of imported and domestic movies in the Korean movie market," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(1), pages 99-121, February.
- Arnold, Mark J. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E., 2005. "Customer delight in a retail context: investigating delightful and terrible shopping experiences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1132-1145, August.
- Chao Wang & Ilaria Dalla Pozza, 2014. "The antecedents of customer lifetime duration and discounted expected transactions: Discrete-time based transaction data analysis," Working Papers 2014-203, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kirchler, Erich & Holzl, Erik, 2006. "Twenty-five years of the Journal of Economic Psychology (1981-2005): A report on the development of an interdisciplinary field of research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 793-804, December.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:218-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:22-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:22:y:2008:i:1:p:5-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Praveen K. Kopalle & Donald R. Lehmann, 2006. "Setting Quality Expectations When Entering a Market: What Should the Promise Be?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 8-24, 01-02.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:8:y:1987:i:4:p:469-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.