Customer Attrition Analysis For Financial Services Using Proportional Hazard Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Van den Poel, Dirk & Lariviere, Bart, 2004. "Customer attrition analysis for financial services using proportional hazard models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 196-217, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dekimpe, Marnik G. & Degraeve, Zeger, 1997. "The attrition of volunteers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 37-51, April.
- Athanassopoulos, Antreas D., 2000. "Customer Satisfaction Cues To Support Market Segmentation and Explain Switching Behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 191-207, March.
- Maxham, James III, 2001. "Service recovery's influence on consumer satisfaction, positive word-of-mouth, and purchase intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 11-24, October.
- Jones, Michael A. & Mothersbaugh, David L. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2002. "Why customers stay: measuring the underlying dimensions of services switching costs and managing their differential strategic outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 441-450, June.
- Rust, Roland T. & Metters, Richard, 1996. "Mathematical models of service," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 427-439, June.
- Pastor, JoseManuel & Perez, Francisco & Quesada, Javier, 1997.
"Efficiency analysis in banking firms: An international comparison,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 395-407, April.
- Francisco Pérez García & Javier Quesada Ibañez & José Manuel Pastor Monsálvez, 1995. "Efficiency Analysis In Banking Firms: An International Comparison," Working Papers. Serie EC 1995-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Golany, B. & Phillips, F. Y. & Rousseau, J. J., 1995. "Optimal design of syndicated panels: A mathematical programming approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 148-165, November.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 45-65.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Baesens, Bart & Viaene, Stijn & Van den Poel, Dirk & Vanthienen, Jan & Dedene, Guido, 2002. "Bayesian neural network learning for repeat purchase modelling in direct marketing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 191-211, April.
- Lorin M. Hitt & Frances X. Frei, 1999. "Do Better Customers Utilize Electronic Distribution Channels: The Case of PC Banking," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-21, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kumar, Dhananjay & Westberg, Ulf, 1997. "Maintenance scheduling under age replacement policy using proportional hazards model and TTT-plotting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 507-515, June.
- Lorin M. Hitt & Frances X. Frei, 2002. "Do Better Customers Utilize Electronic Distribution Channels? The Case of PC Banking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(6), pages 732-748, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; marketing; retention modelling; proportional hazard model; Cox regression;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:03/164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .