Do Better Customers Utilize Electronic Distribution Channels? The Case of PC Banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N. & Mester, Loretta J., 1997.
"Inside the black box: What explains differences in the efficiencies of financial institutions?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 895-947, July.
- Allen N. Berger & Loretta J. Mester, 1997. "Inside the black box: what explains differences in the efficiencies of financial institutions?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen N. Berger & Loretta J. Mester, 1997. "Inside the Black Box: What Explains Differences in the Efficiencies of Financial Institutions?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-04, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allen N. Berger & Loretta J. Mester, 1997. "Inside the black box: what explains differences in the efficiencies of financial institutions?," Working Papers 97-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Eric K. Clemons & Il-Horn Hann & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002. "Price Dispersion and Differentiation in Online Travel: An Empirical Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 534-549, April.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000.
"Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alon Eizenberg, 2016. "Estimating the impact of interacting with sales representatives on customer-specific revenue and churn behavior," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 325-351, December.
- Paredes - Araya, Dusan, 2009. "A Methodology to Compute Regional Housing Index Price using Matching Estimator Methods," MPRA Paper 15016, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2009.
- Anja Lambrecht & Katja Seim, 2006. "Adoption and Usage of Online Services in the Presence of Complementary Offline Services: Retail Banking," Working Papers 06-27, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Hu, Yu Jeffrey & Tang, Zhulei, 2014. "The impact of sales tax on internet and catalog sales: Evidence from a natural experiment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 84-90.
- Anja Lambrecht & Katja Seim & Catherine Tucker, 2007. "Stuck in the Adoption Funnel: The Effect of Delays in the Adoption Process on Ultimate Adoption," Working Papers 07-40, NET Institute, revised Oct 2007.
- Van den Poel, Dirk & Lariviere, Bart, 2004.
"Customer attrition analysis for financial services using proportional hazard models,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 196-217, August.
- D. Van Den Poel & B. Larivière, 2003. "Customer Attrition Analysis For Financial Services Using Proportional Hazard Models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/164, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Malay Biswas, 2017. "Are They Efficient in the Middle? Using Propensity Score Estimation for Modeling Middlemen in Indian Corporate Corruption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 563-586, March.
- Dennis Campbell & Frances Frei, 2010. "Cost Structure, Customer Profitability, and Retention Implications of Self-Service Distribution Channels: Evidence from Customer Behavior in an Online Banking Channel," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(1), pages 4-24, January.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:2:p:192-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aravind Chandrasekaran & Claire Senot & Kenneth K. Boyer, 2012. "Process Management Impact on Clinical and Experiential Quality: Managing Tensions Between Safe and Patient-Centered Healthcare," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 548-566, October.
- Prabuddha De & Yu (Jeffrey) Hu & Mohammad S. Rahman, 2010. "Technology Usage and Online Sales: An Empirical Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(11), pages 1930-1945, November.
- Abdul Wadud, 2013. "Impact of Microcredit on Agricultural Farm Performance and Food Security in Bangladesh," Working Papers 14, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- Gensler, Sonja & Leeflang, Peter & Skiera, Bernd, 2013. "Comparing methods to separate treatment from self-selection effects in an online banking setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1272-1278.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Schroeter, Christiane & Anders, Sven M., 2013. "Nutrition Label Usage, Diet Health Behavior, and Information Uncertainty," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151214, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mei Xue & Lorin M. Hitt & Patrick T. Harker, 2007. "Customer Efficiency, Channel Usage, and Firm Performance in Retail Banking," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 535-558, April.
- Anja Lambrecht & Katja Seim & Catherine Tucker, 2011. "Stuck in the Adoption Funnel: The Effect of Interruptions in the Adoption Process on Usage," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 355-367, 03-04.
- Piyush Sinha & Srikant Gokhale & Saurabh Rawal, 2015. "Online Retailing Paired with Kirana—A Formidable Combination for Emerging Markets," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(4), pages 317-324, December.
- Tolga Bilgicer & Kamel Jedidi & Donald Lehmann & Scott Neslin, 2015. "The Long-Term Effect of Multichannel Usage on Sales," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(1), pages 41-56, March.
- Teerling, Marije L., 2004. "How about integration: the impact of online activities on store satisfaction and loyalty," Research Report 04F08, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Oz Shy, 2013. "Window shopping," Working Papers 13-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9846-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Mei Xue & Lorin M. Hitt & Pei-yu Chen, 2011. "Determinants and Outcomes of Internet Banking Adoption," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(2), pages 291-307, February.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04f08 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jmarka:v:5:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41270-017-0023-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsonline banking; financial services; electronic commerce; customer profitability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:48:y:2002:i:6:p:732-748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .