Measuring Customer Value Gaps: An Empirical Study in Mexican Retail Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Staat, 2004.
"Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach,"
0402004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Staat, 2004. "Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach," Microeconomics 0402008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perraudin, William R. M. & Sorensen, Bent E., 2000. "The demand for risky assets: Sample selection and household portfolios," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 117-144, July.
- Paul Ingenbleek & Marion Debruyne & Ruud T. Frambach & Theo M. M. Verhallen, 2003. "Successful New Product Pricing Practices: A Contingency Approach," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 289-305, December.
- Andrew Davies, 2004. "Moving base into high-value integrated solutions: a value stream approach," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 727-756, October.
- Ulf Johanson & Maria Mårtensson & Matti Skoog, 2001. "Measuring to understand intangible performance drivers," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 407-437.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct positioning; customer value measurement; retailing; marketing functions; aggregate returns; model construct and estimation;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0508012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.