Measuring Customer Value and Market Dynamics for New Products of a Firm:An Analytical Construct for Gaining Competitive Advantage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Measuring customer value and market dynamics for new products of a firm: an analytical construct for gaining competitive advantage," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(3/4), pages 187-205.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Ingenbleek & Marion Debruyne & Ruud T. Frambach & Theo M. M. Verhallen, 2003. "Successful New Product Pricing Practices: A Contingency Approach," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 289-305, December.
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Staat, 2004.
"Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach,"
0402004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Staat, 2004. "Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach," Microeconomics 0402008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulf Johanson & Maria Mårtensson & Matti Skoog, 2001. "Measuring to understand intangible performance drivers," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 407-437.
- Perraudin, William R. M. & Sorensen, Bent E., 2000. "The demand for risky assets: Sample selection and household portfolios," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 117-144, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Growth: The Case of the Spanish Regions," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 11(1), pages 9-24, March.
More about this item
KeywordsNew product management; customer value measurement; market coverage; aggregate returns; market penetration; model construct and estimation; profitability;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0502012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .