Analysis of Customer Portfolio and Relationship Management Models : Bridging Managerial Dimensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon Walker & Bruce Kogut & Weijian Shan, 1997. "Social Capital, Structural Holes and the Formation of an Industry Network," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(2), pages 109-125, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Growth: The Case of the Spanish Regions," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 11(1), pages 9-24, March.
- Hultén, Peter, 2012. "A Lindblomian perspective on customer complaint management policies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 788-793.
- Đukić Suzana & Stanković Ljiljana, 2014. "Problems In The Valuation Of Business Customers," Economic Themes, De Gruyter Open, vol. 52(4), pages 379-391, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer portfolio; customer relationship; supplier relationship; decision making; customer value;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0407001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .