Exploring The Effects Of Customer Portfolio Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2002. "What Drives Firm-Level Stock Returns?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 233-264, February.
- X. Frank Zhang, 2006. "Information Uncertainty and Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(1), pages 105-137, February.
- Thakur, Ramendra & Workman, Letty, 2016. "Customer portfolio management (CPM) for improved customer relationship management (CRM): Are your customers platinum, gold, silver, or bronze?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4095-4102.
- Terho, Harri & Halinen, Aino, 2007. "Customer portfolio analysis practices in different exchange contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 720-730, July.
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Parvatiyar, Atul, 1995. "The evolution of relationship marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 397-418.
- Becker, Jan U. & Greve, Goetz & Albers, Sönke, 2009. "The impact of technological and organizational implementation of CRM on customer acquisition, maintenance, and retention," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 207-215.
- Verhoef, Peter C. & Lemon, Katherine N., 2013. "Successful customer value management: Key lessons and emerging trends," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-15.
- Dechow, Patricia M., 1994. "Accounting earnings and cash flows as measures of firm performance : The role of accounting accruals," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Bitran, Gabriel & Mondschein, Susana, 1997. "A comparative analysis of decision making procedures in the catalog sales industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 105-116, April.
- Rajagopal & Romulo Sanchez, 2004. "Analysis of Customer Portfolio and Relationship Management Models : Bridging Managerial Dimensions," Microeconomics 0407001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Scharfstein, David S & Stein, Jeremy C, 1993.
"Risk Management: Coordinating Corporate Investment and Financing Policies,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1629-1658, December.
- Kenneth A. Froot & David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 1992. "Risk Management: Coordinating Corporate Investment and Financing Policies," NBER Working Papers 4084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malcolm Smith, 2002. "Derrick's Ice-Cream Company: applying the BCG matrix in customer profitability analysis," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 365-375.
- Golec, Joseph & Gupta, Neeraj J., 2014. "Do investments in intangible customer assets affect firm value?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 513-520.
- Mohammed Alamgir & Mohammad Shamsuddoha, 2015. "Customer Relationship Management (Crm) Success Factors: An Exploratory Study," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 4(1), pages 1-7, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer Portfolios; Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scm:ecofrm:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iulian Condratov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feusvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.