The impact of technological and organizational implementation of CRM on customer acquisition, maintenance, and retention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Im, Subin & Nakata, Cheryl, 2008. "Crafting an environment to foster integration in new product teams," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 164-172.
- Nirup M. Menon & Byungtae Lee & Leslie Eldenburg, 2000. "Productivity of Information Systems in the Healthcare Industry," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 83-92, March.
- Rajiv Sabherwal & Anand Jeyaraj & Charles Chowa, 2006. "Information System Success: Individual and Organizational Determinants," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1849-1864, December.
- Sarv Devaraj & Rajiv Kohli, 2003. "Performance Impacts of Information Technology: Is Actual Usage the Missing Link?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 273-289, March.
- Roland T. Rust & Peter C. Verhoef, 2005. "Optimizing the Marketing Interventions Mix in Intermediate-Term CRM," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 477-489, December.
- Michael Ahearne & Eli Jones & Adam Rapp & John Mathieu, 2008. "High Touch Through High Tech: The Impact of Salesperson Technology Usage on Sales Performance via Mediating Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(4), pages 671-685, April.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hemant K. Bhargava & Abhay Nath Mishra, 2014. "Electronic Medical Records and Physician Productivity: Evidence from Panel Data Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(10), pages 2543-2562, October.
- C. Derrick Huang & Jahyun Goo & Ravi S. Behara & Ankur Agarwal, 2020. "Clinical Decision Support System for Managing COPD-Related Readmission Risk," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 735-747, June.
- Yogesh K. Dwivedi & David Wastell & Sven Laumer & Helle Zinner Henriksen & Michael D. Myers & Deborah Bunker & Amany Elbanna & M. N. Ravishankar & Shirish C. Srivastava, 2015. "Research on information systems failures and successes: Status update and future directions," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 143-157, February.
- Prasad, Acklesh & Heales, Jon & Green, Peter, 2010. "A capabilities-based approach to obtaining a deeper understanding of information technology governance effectiveness: Evidence from IT steering committees," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 214-232.
- Indranil Bardhan & Jeong-ha (Cath) Oh & Zhiqiang (Eric) Zheng & Kirk Kirksey, 2015. "Predictive Analytics for Readmission of Patients with Congestive Heart Failure," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 19-39, March.
- Morteza Ghobakhloo & Sai Hong Tang, 2015. "Information system success among manufacturing SMEs: case of developing countries," Information Technology for Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 573-600, October.
- Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Shang, Kuo-Chung & Lu, Chin-Shan & Leung, T.K.P., 2012. "Green operations and the moderating role of environmental management capability of suppliers on manufacturing firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 283-294.
- Seung Hyun Kim & Tridas Mukhopadhyay, 2011. "Determining Optimal CRM Implementation Strategies," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 624-639, September.
- Stefan Schweikl & Robert Obermaier, 2020. "Lessons from three decades of IT productivity research: towards a better understanding of IT-induced productivity effects," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 461-507, November.
- Andrew Burton-Jones & Camille Grange, 2013. "From Use to Effective Use: A Representation Theory Perspective," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 632-658, September.
- Anthony J. deLeon & Sharmila C. Chatterjee, 2017. "B2B relationship calculus: quantifying resource effects in service-dominant logic," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 402-427, May.
- J. J. Po-An Hsieh & Arun Rai & Sean Xin Xu, 2011. "Extracting Business Value from IT: A Sensemaking Perspective of Post-Adoptive Use," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(11), pages 2018-2039, November.
- Philipp Afèche & Mojtaba Araghi & Opher Baron, 2017. "Customer Acquisition, Retention, and Service Access Quality: Optimal Advertising, Capacity Level, and Capacity Allocation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 674-691, October.
- Andreas Chatzidakis & Minas Kastanakis & Anastasia Stathopoulou, 2016. "Socio-Cognitive Determinants of Consumers’ Support for the Fair Trade Movement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 95-109, January.
- Prasanna Tambe & Lorin M. Hitt, 2014. "Measuring Information Technology Spillovers," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 53-71, March.
- Jeanâ€“Luc Arregle & Bat Batjargal & Michael A. Hitt & Justin W. Webb & Toyah Miller & Anne S. Tsui, 2015. "Family Ties in Entrepreneursâ€™ Social Networks and New Venture Growth," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(2), pages 313-344, March.
- Hilal Atasoy & Rajiv D. Banker & Paul A. Pavlou, 2016. "On the Longitudinal Effects of IT Use on Firm-Level Employment," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 6-26, March.
- Jebarajakirthy, Charles & Shankar, Amit, 2021. "Impact of online convenience on mobile banking adoption intention: A moderated mediation approach," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Dong-Hong Zhu & Ya-Ping Chang, 2013. "Negative Publicity Effect of the Business Founder’s Unethical Behavior on Corporate Image: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 111-121, September.
- Ewa Lechman, 2012.
"Technology convergence and digital divides. A country-level evidence for the period 2000–2010,"
Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 31.
- Lechman, Ewa, 2012. "Technology convergence and digital divides. A country-level evidence for the period 2000-2010," MPRA Paper 41849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewa Lechman, 2013. "Technology convergence and digital divides. A country-level evidence for the period 2000-2010," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 3, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer relationship management; CRM process; Customer life-cycle;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ijrema:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:207-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-research-in-marketing/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-research-in-marketing/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.