Measuring Variability Factors in Consumer Values for Profit Optimization in a Firm – A Framework for Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rajagopal, 2005. "Measuring Variability Factors in Consumer Value for Profit Optimization in a Firm - A Framework for Analysis," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 1(1), pages 85-103, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Christopher D & Kimball, Miles S, 1996.
"On the Concavity of the Consumption Function,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 981-992, July.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Miles S. Kimball, 1995. "On the concavity of the consumption function," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher D. Carroll & Miles S. Kimball, 1995. "On the Concavity of the Consumption Function," Macroeconomics 9503003, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Growth: The Case of the Spanish Regions," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 11(1), pages 9-24, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602560 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behaviour; Value measurement; Consumer satisfaction; Market demand; Profitability of firms;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0407011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.