Protected geographical indications and integration into the agribusiness system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimara, Efthalia & Petrou, Anastasia & Skuras, Dimitris, 2004. "Agricultural policy for quality and producers' evaluations of quality marketing indicators: a Greek case study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 485-506, October.
- Loader, Rupert & Hobbs, Jill E., 1999. "Strategic responses to food safety legislation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 685-706, December.
- Jutta Roosen & Jayson L. Lusk & John A. Fox, 2003.
"Consumer demand for and attitudes toward alternative beef labeling strategies in France, Germany, and the UK,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 77-90.
- Roosen, Jutta & Lusk, Jayson L. & Fox, John A., 2001. "Consumer Demand For And Attitudes Toward Alternative Beef Labeling Strategies In France, Germany, And The Uk," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20643, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maria Luz Loureiro & Jill J. McCluskey, 2000. "Assessing consumer response to protected geographical identification labeling," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 309-320.
- Fearne, Andrew & Hornibrook, Susan A. & Dedman, Sandra, 2001. "The Management Of Perceived Risk In The Food Supply Chain: A Comparative Study Of Retailer-Led Beef Quality Assurance Schemes In Germany And Italy," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 4(01).
- Sven Anders & Stanley Thompson & Roland Herrmann, 2009.
"Markets segmented by regional-origin labelling with quality control,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 311-321.
- Thompson, Stanley R. & Anders, Sven M. & Herrmann, Roland, 2006. "Markets Segmented by Regional - Origin Labeling with Quality Control," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25530, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Edward C. Jaenicke & R. Wesley Harrison & Kimberly L. Jensen & Paul M. Jakus, 2006.
"Follow the leader? Adoption behavior in food retailers' decision to offer fresh irradiated ground beef,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 547-568.
- Harrison, R. Wes & Jaenicke, Edward C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Jakus, Paul M., 2005. "Follow the Leader: Adoption Behavior in Food Retailers' Decision to Offer Fresh Irradiated Ground Beef," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19300, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gilg, Andrew W. & Battershill, Martin, 1998. "Quality farm food in Europe: a possible alternative to the industrialised food market and to current agri-environmental policies: lessons from France," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-40, February.
- Cristina Mora & Davide Menozzi, 2005. "Vertical contractual relations in the Italian beef supply chain," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 213-235.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2003. "Estimating Consumer Willingness to Pay for Country-of-Origin Labeling," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- Gianluca Brunori & Raffaella Cerruti & Stefania Medeot & Adanella Rossi, 2008. "Looking for alternatives: the construction of the organic beef chain in Mugello, Tuscany," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1/2), pages 126-143.
- Oscar Vergara & Keith H. Coble & Thomas O. Knight & George F. Patrick & Alan E. Baquet, 2004. "Cotton producers' choice of marketing techniques," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 465-479.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thanasis Kizos & Hristos Vakoufaris, 2011. "What is the extent of short food supply chains in Greece? Evidence from the cheese supply chains in the North Aegean Region," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1/2), pages 48-67.
More about this item
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:25:y:2009:i:2:p:198-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.