Agricultural policy for quality and producers' evaluations of quality marketing indicators: a Greek case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tregear, Angela & Kuznesof, Sharron & Moxey, Andrew, 1998. "Policy initiatives for regional foods: some insights from consumer research," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 383-394, October.
- Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1983. "Stochastic Structure, Farm Size and Technology Adoption in Developing Agriculture," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 307-328, July.
- Bromley, Daniel W., 2001. "Mad Cows, Drugged Cows, and Juggled Genes: Purpose and Necessity in Science Policy and Public Opinion," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-4.
- Varzakas, Theodore & Jukes, David, 1997. "Globalisation of food quality standards: the impact in Greece," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 501-514, December.
- Efthalia Dimara & Dimitris Skuras, 1999. "Importance and Need for Rural Development Instruments Under the CAP: A Survey of Farmers' Attitudes in Marginal Areas of Greece," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 304-315.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H., 2002.
"A New Brand of Agriculture: Farmer-Owned Brands Reward Innovation,"
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 0(Issue 3), pages 1-5.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H, 2002. "A New Brand of Agriculture: Farmer-Owned Brands Reward Innovation," ISU General Staff Papers 200201010800001074, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H., 2002.
"New Brand of Agriculture? Farmer-Owned Brands Reward Innovation (A),"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10065, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H., 2002. "New Brand of Agriculture? Farmer-Owned Brands Reward Innovation (A)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11289, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dimara, Efthalia & Skuras, Dimitris, 2003.
"Adoption of agricultural innovations as a two-stage partial observability process,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(3), May.
- Dimara, Efthalia & Skuras, Dimitris, 2003. "Adoption of agricultural innovations as a two-stage partial observability process," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 187-196, May.
- Dimara, Efthalia & Pantzios, Christos J. & Skuras, Dimitris & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2005. "The impacts of regulated notions of quality on farm efficiency: A DEA application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 416-431, March.
- Saha Atanu & H. Alan Love & Robert Schwart, 1994. "Adoption of Emerging Technologies Under Output Uncertainty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(4), pages 836-846.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E. M., 1990. "Conceptual model of the quality perception process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 309-333, December.
- Holleran, Erin & Bredahl, Maury E. & Zaibet, Lokman, 1999. "Private incentives for adopting food safety and quality assurance," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 669-683, December.
- Gilg, Andrew W. & Battershill, Martin, 1998. "Quality farm food in Europe: a possible alternative to the industrialised food market and to current agri-environmental policies: lessons from France," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-40, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia-Diaz, Leidy K. & Mantecon, Angel R. & Sepulveda, Wilmer S. & Maza, Maria T., 2012. "Producción De Leche Ovina Como Alternativa De Negocio Agropecuario: Modelo De Producción En Castilla Y León (España)," Revista Mexicana de Agronegocios, Sociedad Mexicana de Administracion Agropecuaria, vol. 0(July-Dece), pages 1-13, August.
- Jiménez, Nadia Huitzilin & San Martín, Sonia, 2010. "The role of country-of-origin, ethnocentrism and animosity in promoting consumer trust. The moderating role of familiarity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 34-45, February.
- Isabel Bardají & Belén Iráizoz & Manuel Rapún, 2009. "Protected geographical indications and integration into the agribusiness system," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 198-214.
- Dimitrios Tselempis & Philippos Karipidis & Alexandra Pavloudi & Anastasios Semos, 2015. "Is quality certification in fruit and vegetable production a market-driven choice in Greece?," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-12, December.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:197:y:2018:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:29:y:2004:i:5:p:485-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.