Policy initiatives for regional foods: some insights from consumer research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spiggle, Susan, 1994. " Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 491-503, December.
- Rhonda Skaggs & Constance Falk & Jaime Almonte & Manuel Cárdenas, 1996. "Product-country images and international food marketing: Relationships and research needs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 593-600.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimara, Efthalia & Petrou, Anastasia & Skuras, Dimitris, 2004. "Agricultural policy for quality and producers' evaluations of quality marketing indicators: a Greek case study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 485-506, October.
- Antonio Iazzi & Oronzo Trio & Monica Fait & Lea Iaia, 2013. "Social web communication and CRM in the marketing strategies of wine enterprises," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 103-116, December.
- Vecchio, Riccardo & Annunziata, Azzurra, 2011. "The role of PDO/PGI labelling in Italian consumersâ€™ food choices," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), June.
- Barjolle, Dominique & Brecic, Ruzica & Cerjak, Marija & Giraud, Georges, 2015. "Traditional Food in Western Balkan Countries Consumers’ Perceptions and Habits," 145th Seminar, April 14-15, 2015, Parma, Italy 200233, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jena, Pradyot R. & Grote, Ulrike, 2012. "Impact Evaluation of Traditional Basmati Rice Cultivation in Uttarakhand State of Northern India: What Implications Does It Hold for Geographical Indications?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1895-1907.
- Caputo, Vincenzina & Aprile, Maria Carmela & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2011. "Consumers’ Valuation for European food quality labels: Importance of Label Information Provision," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114324, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Carraresi, Laura & Cavaliere, Alessia, 2011. "Price Setting in Food SMEs: Which Role for Marketing Capability? An Empirical Analysis in Italy," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122000, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Schilizzi, Steven G.M., 2003. "Quality Signaling through Certification. Theory and an Application to Agricultural Seed Market," IDEI Working Papers 165, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Balogh, Péter & Békési, Dániel & Gorton, Matthew & Popp, József & Lengyel, Péter, 2016. "Consumer willingness to pay for traditional food products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 176-184.
- Chuthaporn Ngokkuen & Ulrike Grote, 2012. "Challenges and opportunities for protecting geographical indications in Thailand," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 19(2), pages 93-123, December.
- Rangnekar, Dwijen, 2004. "Demanding Stronger Protection for Geographical Indications: The Relationship between Local Knowledge, Information and Reputation," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 11, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Resano, Helena & Sanjuán, Ana I. & Albisu, Luis M., 2012. "Consumers’ response to the EU Quality policy allowing for heterogeneous preferences," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 355-365.
- Vincenzo Girgenti & Stefano Massaglia & Angela Mosso & Cristiana Peano & Filippo Brun, 2016. "Exploring Perceptions of Raspberries and Blueberries by Italian Consumers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-16, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:23:y:1998:i:5:p:383-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.