Cross-sectional correlation robust tests for panel cointegration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Westerlund, Joakim & Larsson, Rolf, 2009.
"A Note On The Pooling Of Individual Panic Unit Root Tests,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(06), pages 1851-1868, December.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2007. "A Note on the Pooling of Individual PANIC Unit Root Tests," Working Papers 2007:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Bierens,Herman J., 2005.
"Introduction to the Mathematical and Statistical Foundations of Econometrics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521834315, December.
- Bierens,Herman J., 2005. "Introduction to the Mathematical and Statistical Foundations of Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521542241, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hadri, Kaddour & Kurozumi, Eiji & Rao, Yao, 2013.
"Novel Panel Cointegration Tests Emending for Cross-Section Dependence with N Fixed,"
2013-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kaddour Hadri & Eiji Kurozumi & Yao Rao, 2014. "Novel Panel Cointegration Tests Emending for Cross-Section Dependence with N Fixed," Economics Working Papers 14-02, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Siedenburg, Florian, 2009. "The effects of variance breaks on homogenous panel unit root tests," Economics Working Papers 2009-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Hassler & Mehdi Hosseinkouchack, 2016. "Panel Cointegration Testing in the Presence of Linear Time Trends," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-16, November.
- Hassler Uwe & Werkmann Verena, 2014. "Multiple Comparisons and Joint Significance in Panel Unit Root Testing with Evidence on International Interest Rate Linkage," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(1), pages 23-43, February.
- Chang, Yoosoon & Nguyen, Chi Mai, 2012. "Residual based tests for cointegration in dependent panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 504-520.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:45-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheng, Xuguang & Yang, Jingyun, 2013. "An adaptive truncated product method for combining dependent p-values," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 180-182.
More about this item
Keywordspanel cointegration tests; cross-sectional dependence; sieve bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:36:y:2009:i:7:p:817-833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.