Introduction to the Mathematical and Statistical Foundations of Econometrics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bierens,Herman J., 2005. "Introduction to the Mathematical and Statistical Foundations of Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521834315.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9429-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth L. Sørensen & Rune Vejlin, 2014.
"Return To Experience And Initial Wage Level: Do Low Wage Workers Catch Up?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(6), pages 984-1006, September.
- Kenneth L. Sørensen & Rune Vejlin, 2012. "Return to Experience and Initial Wage Level: Do Low Wage Workers Catch Up?," Economics Working Papers 2012-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hanck, Christoph, 2006. "The Error-in-Rejection Probability of Meta-Analytic Panel Tests," Technical Reports 2006,46, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Huang, Bin & Wang, Qihua, 2010. "Semiparametric analysis based on weighted estimating equations for transformation models with missing covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2078-2090, October.
- Christoph Hanck, 2009. "Cross-sectional correlation robust tests for panel cointegration," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(7), pages 817-833.
- Dahl, Christian M. & Levine, Michael, 2006. "Nonparametric estimation of volatility models with serially dependent innovations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(18), pages 2007-2016, December.
- Hanck, Christoph, 2006. "Cross-Sectional Correlation Robust Tests for Panel Cointegration," Technical Reports 2006,44, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Boris Bravo & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Output Diversification Among Small-Scale Hillside Farmers In El Salvador," OVE Working Papers 1706, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:07:y:2012:i:01:n:s2010495212500030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Output Diversification among Small-Scale Hillside Farmers in El Salvador," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3012, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521542241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .