A Note On The Power Of Bootstrap Unit Root Tests
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2003)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2017.
"Quasi-maximum likelihood estimation and bootstrap inference in fractional time series models with heteroskedasticity of unknown form,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 165-188.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Morten Ã˜rregaard Nielsen & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2016. "Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Bootstrap Inference in Fractional Time Series Models with Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Working Papers 1324, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Robert Taylor, 2017. "Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Bootstrap Inference in Fractional Time Series Models with Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," CREATES Research Papers 2017-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2015. "Stationary bootstrapping for semiparametric panel unit root tests," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 14-25.
- Elena Pesavento, 2007. "Residuals-based tests for the null of no-cointegration: an Analytical comparison," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 111-137, January.
- Elena Pesavento, 2005. "Residuals Based Tests for the Null of No Cointegration: An Analytical Comparison," Emory Economics 0503, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Stephan Smeekes, 2013. "Detrending Bootstrap Unit Root Tests," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 869-891, November.
- Smeekes Stephan, 2009. "Detrending Bootstrap Unit Root Tests," Research Memorandum 056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Parker, Cameron & Paparoditis, Efstathios & Politis, Dimitris N., 2006. "Unit root testing via the stationary bootstrap," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 601-638, August.
- Franz C. Palm & Stephan Smeekes & Jean-Pierre Urbain, 2008. "Bootstrap Unit-Root Tests: Comparison and Extensions," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 371-401, 03.
- Palm, F.C. & Smeekes, S. & Urbain, J.R.Y.J., 2006. "Bootstrap unit root tests: comparison and extensions," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Pesavento, Elena, 2004. "Analytical evaluation of the power of tests for the absence of cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 349-384, October.
- Pesavento, Elena, 2000. "Analytical Evaluation of the Power of Tests for the Absence of Cointegration," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4cq4773c, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:19:y:2003:i:01:p:32-48_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed