The symmetry of demand and supply shocks in the European Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ballabriga, Fernando & Sebastian, Miguel & Valles, Javier, 1999. "European asymmetries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 233-253, August.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Quah, Danny, 1989.
"The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 655-673, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbance," Working papers 497, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances," NBER Working Papers 2737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dumitru, Ionut & Dumitru, Ionela, 2011. "Similarity of Supply and Demand Shocks Between the New Member States and the Euro Zone. The Case of Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-19, March.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2001. "Similarity of supply and demand shocks between the euro area and the accession countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2010.
"Business Cycles in the Euro Area,"
NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 141-167
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2008. "Business Cycles in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 14529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2009. "Business Cycles in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 7124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2008. "Business Cycles in the euro Area," Working Papers ECARES 2008_040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sørensen, Bent E & Yosha, Oved, 2004.
"Asymmetric Shocks and Risk Sharing in a Monetary Union: Updated Evidence and Policy Implications for Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4463, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 2004. "Asymmetric Shocks and Risk Sharing in a Monetary Union: Updated Evidence and Policy Implications for Europe," Working Papers 2004-05, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Michael Frenkel & Christiane Nickel, 2005.
"How Symmetric are the Shocks and the Shock Adjustment Dynamics between the Euro Area and Central and Eastern European Countries?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 53-74, March.
- Michael Frenkel & Christiane Nickel, 2002. "How Symmetric Are the Shocks and the Shock Adjustment Dynamics Between the Euro Area and Central and Eastern European Countries?," IMF Working Papers 02/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Karolina Konopczak & Krzysztof Marczewski, 2011. "Why so different from other CEECs – Poland’s cyclical divergence from the euro area during the recent financial crisis," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 42(2), pages 7-30.
- Bernard Fingleton & Harry Garretsen & Ron Martin, 2015. "Shocking aspects of monetary union: the vulnerability of regions in Euroland," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(5), pages 907-934.
- Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Lenza, Michele, 2009. "Business cycles in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1010, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordstime series models; asymmetric shocks; the euro area;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:1-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michał Wieloch). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.