Monetary Policy in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union: The Australian Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ernst Juerg Weber, 2006. "Monetary policy in a heterogeneous monetary union: the Australian experience," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(21), pages 2487-2495.
References listed on IDEAS
- Renee Fry, 2004. "International demand and liquidity shocks in a SVAR model of the Australian economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 849-863.
- Aksoy, Yunus & De Grauwe, Paul & Dewachter, Hans, 2002. "Do asymmetries matter for European monetary policy?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 443-469, March.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Anil K. Kashyap & Benoit Mojon & Daniele Terlizzese, 2003. "Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area: Does the Interest Rate Channel Explain it All?," NBER Working Papers 9984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Dixon, Robert & Shepherd, David, 2001.
"Trends and Cycles in Australian State and Territory Unemployment Rates,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 77(238), pages 252-269, September.
- Dixon, R. & Shepherd, D., 2000. "Trends and Cycles in Australian State and Territory Unemployment Rates," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 730, The University of Melbourne.
- de Roos, Nicolas & Russell, Bill, 2002.
"The Exports Transmission Mechanism of Foreign Business Cycles to Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(240), pages 50-59, March.
- Nicholas de Roos & Bill Russell, 2000. "The Exports Transmission Mechanism of Foreign Business Cycles to Australia," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 110, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 2004.
"Asymmetric Shocks and Risk Sharing in a Monetary Union: Updated Evidence and Policy Implications for Europe,"
2004-05, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sørensen, Bent E & Yosha, Oved, 2004. "Asymmetric Shocks and Risk Sharing in a Monetary Union: Updated Evidence and Policy Implications for Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 4463, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1293-1301, November.
- Clausen, Volker & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2005.
"Monetary and fiscal policy dynamics in an asymmetric monetary union,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 139-167, February.
- Volker Clausen & Hans-Werner Wohltmann, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Dynamics in an Asymmetric Monetary Union," Macroeconomics 0201001, EconWPA.
- Clausen, Volker & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2002. "Monetary and fiscal policy dynamics in an asymmetric monetary union," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 119, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Mojon, Benoît & Peersman, Gert, 2001. "A VAR description of the effects of monetary policy in the individual countries of the euro area," Working Paper Series 0092, European Central Bank.
- Hyeon-Seung Huh, 1999. "How well does the Mundell-Fleming model fit Australian data since the collapse of Bretton Woods?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 397-407.
- Avinash Dixit & Henrik Jensen, 2003. "Common Agency with Rational Expectations: Theory and Application to a Monetary Union," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(489), pages 539-549, July.
- Adam Elbourne & Jakob de Haan, 2004. "Asymmetric Monetary Transmission in EMU: The Robustness of VAR Conclusions and Cecchettiâ€™s Legal Family Theory," CESifo Working Paper Series 1327, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mojon, Benoît & Kashyap, Anil K. & Angeloni, Ignazio & Terlizzese, Daniele, 2002. "Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area : Where Do We Stand?," Working Paper Series 0114, European Central Bank.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert Defina, 1998. "The Differential Regional Effects Of Monetary Policy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 572-587, November.
- Dixit, Avinash, 2001. "Games of monetary and fiscal interactions in the EMU," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 589-613, May.
- Jeremy Lawson & Jacqueline Dwyer, 2002. "Labour Market Adjustment in Regional Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2002-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Dixon & David Shepherd, 2013.
"Regional Dimensions of the Australian Business Cycle,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 264-281, February.
- Robert Dixon & David Shepherd, 2009. "Regional Dimensions of the Australian Business Cycle," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1088, The University of Melbourne.
- David Norman & Thomas Walker, 2004. "Co-movement of Australian State Business Cycles," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2004-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jeremy Lawson & Daniel Rees, 2008. "A Sectoral Model of the Australian Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2008-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Thomas Walker & David Norman, 2004. "Co-movement of Australian State Business Cycles," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 334, Econometric Society.
- Ridhwan, M.M. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 2008. "Regional development and monetary policy : a review of the role of monetary unions, capital mobility and locational effects," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:04-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .