The Exports Transmission Mechanism of Foreign Business Cycles to Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nicholas de Roos & Bill Russell, 2000. "The Exports Transmission Mechanism of Foreign Business Cycles to Australia," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 110, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon Menzies & Geoffrey Heenan, 1993. "Explaining the Recent Performance of Australia’s Manufactured Exports," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9310, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David Gruen & Geoffrey Shuetrim, 1994. "Internationalisation and the Macroeconomy," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Philip Lowe & Jacqueline Dwyer (ed.), International Intergration of the Australian Economy Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Dungey, Mardi & Pagan, Adrian, 2000. "A Structural VAR Model of the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(235), pages 321-342, December.
- W. M. Corden, 1960. "The Geometric Representation of Policies to Attain Internal and External Balance," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-22.
- Barry, P F & Guille, C W, 1976. "The Australian Business Cycle and International Cyclical Linkages, 1959-1974," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 52(138), pages 137-165, June.
- Pitchford, J., 1992. "Macroeconomic Policy Issues of the 1990s," CEPR Discussion Papers 263, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- W. E. G. Salter, 1959. "Internal And External Balance: The Role Op Price And Expenditure Effects," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(71), pages 226-238, August.
- Nicolas de Roos & Bill Russell, 1996. "Towards an Understanding of Australia’s Co-movement with Foreign Business Cycles," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9607, Reserve Bank of Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernst Juerg Weber, 2006.
"Monetary policy in a heterogeneous monetary union: the Australian experience,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(21), pages 2487-2495.
- Ernst Juerg Weber, 2004. "Monetary Policy in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union: The Australian Experience," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Renee Fry, 2004. "International demand and liquidity shocks in a SVAR model of the Australian economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 849-863.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:78:y:2002:i:240:p:50-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.