Common Agency with Rational Expectations: Theory and Application to a Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katrin Ullrich, 2007. "Introducing Instruments of Central Bank Accountability in a Monetary Union," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 239-262, July.
- Ernst Juerg Weber, 2006.
"Monetary policy in a heterogeneous monetary union: the Australian experience,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(21), pages 2487-2495.
- Ernst Juerg Weber, 2004. "Monetary Policy in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union: The Australian Experience," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ruta, Michele, 2008.
"Monetary politics in a monetary union: A note on common agency with rational expectations,"
Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 196-198, December.
- Michele Ruta, 2007. "Monetary Politics in a Monetary Union: A Note on Common Agency with Rational Expectations," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/21, European University Institute.
- Graham Mallard, 2014. "Static Common Agency And Political Influence: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 17-35, February.
- Patrick Honohan & Philip R. Lane, 2003.
"Divergent inflation rates in EMU,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(37), pages 357-394, October.
- Philip R. Lane & Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Divergent Inflation Rates in EMU," Trinity Economics Papers 20034, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane, & Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Divergent Inflation Rates in EMU," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp05, IIIS.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Enrico Marchetti, 2012. "Optimal linear contracts under common agency and uncertain central bank preferences," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 263-282, January.
- Bilbiie, Florin O., 2011.
"Designing domestic institutions for international monetary policy cooperation: A Utopia?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 393-409, April.
- Florin Bilbiie, 2011. "Designing Domestic Institutions for International Monetary Policy Cooperation: a Utopia?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622871, HAL.
- Ullrich, Katrin, 2003. "Unabhängigkeit und Verantwortlichkeit der Europäischen Zentralbank," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-65, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Esteban Colla De Robertis, 2010. "Monetary Committee Size and Special Interest Influence," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 2, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- Piotr Stanek, 2004. "How to assess proposals for enlargement reform of the European Central Bank," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 91(5), pages 209-239.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:113:y:2003:i:489:p:539-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.