The fungibility of US assistance to developing countries and the impact on recipient expanditures: a case study of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Langlotz & Niklas Potrafke, 2016.
"Does Development Aid Increase Military Expenditure?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6088, CESifo Group Munich.
- Langlotz, Sarah & Potrafke, Niklas, 2016. "Does development aid increase military expenditure?," Working Papers 0618, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- McGillivray, Mark & Morrissey, Oliver, 2001. "Fiscal Effects of Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hopp, Daniel & Becker, Johannes & Kriebel, Michael, 2018. "Mental Accounting of Public Funds - The Flypaper Effect in the Lab," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181629, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Qayyum, Unbreen & Din, Musleh-ud & Haider, Adnan, 2014.
"Foreign aid, external debt and governance,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 41-52.
- Qayyum, Unbreen & Musleh ud, Din & Haider, Adnan, 2012. "Foreign Aid, External Debt and Governance," MPRA Paper 40260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Unbreen Qayyum & Musleh-ud Din & Adnan Haider, 2013. "Foreign Aid, External Debt and Governance," SBP Working Paper Series 64, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Slobodan Djajić, 2009. "Foreign Aid, Infrastructure Development and Welfare: An Intertemporal Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(s1), pages 393-402, August.
- Shyam Nath & Sanjeev Sobhee, 2002. "Is External Development Assistance Fungible? The Case of Mauritius," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 307-315.
- Unbreen Qayyum & Hasan Siftain, 2014. "Governance and the Effectiveness of Foreign Capital," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:98, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:19:y:1991:i:8:p:1095-1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.