Promoting biofuels use in Spain: A cost-benefit analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajaram, Anand & Le, Tuan Minh & Biletska, Nataliya & Brumby, Jim, 2010. "A diagnostic framework for assessing public investment management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5397, The World Bank.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Wallace E. Tyner & Dileep K. Birur, 2010. "The Global Impacts of Biofuel Mandates," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 75-100.
- Giles ATKINSON & Susana MOURATO, 2007. "Environmental valuation: a brief overview of options," Departmental Working Papers 2007-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Daniel M. Kammen & Alexander E. Farrell & Richard J. Plevin & Andrew D. Jones & Mark A. Delucchi & Gregory F. Nemet, 2007.
"Energy and Greenhouse Impacts of Biofuels: A Framework for Analysis,"
OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers
2007/2, OECD Publishing.
- Kammen, Daniel M. & Farrell, Alexander E. & Plevin, Richard J. & Jones, Andrew D. & Nemet, Gregory F. & Delucchi, Mark A., 2008. "Energy and Greenhouse Impacts of Biofuels: A Framework for Analysis," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt7zg2x23t, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Giles Atkinson & Susana Mourato, 2007. "Environmental Valuation: A Brief Overview of Options," Chapters,in: Cost–Benefit Analysis and Incentives in Evaluation, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yu, Suiran & Tao, Jing, 2008. "Life cycle simulation-based economic and risk assessment of biomass-based fuel ethanol (BFE) projects in different feedstock planting areas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 375-384.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bouët, Antoine & Dimaranan, Betina V. & Valin, Hugo, 2010. "Modeling the global trade and environmental impacts of biofuel policies," IFPRI discussion papers 1018, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Elobeid Amani & Hart Chad, 2007.
"Ethanol Expansion in the Food versus Fuel Debate: How Will Developing Countries Fare?,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-23, December.
- Elobeid, Amani & Hart, Chad E., 2009. "Ethanol Expansion in the Food Versus Fuel Debate: How Will Developing Countries Fare?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12971, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vedenov, Dmitry & Wetzstein, Michael, 2008. "Toward an optimal U.S. ethanol fuel subsidy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2073-2090, September.
- Neuwahl, Frederik & Löschel, Andreas & Mongelli, Ignazio & Delgado, Luis, 2008.
"Employment impacts of EU biofuels policy: Combining bottom-up technology information and sectoral market simulations in an input-output framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 447-460, December.
- Mongelli, Ignazio & Löschel, Andreas & Neuwahl, Frederik & Delgado, Luis, 2008. "Employment Impacts of EU Biofuels Policy: Combining Bottom-up Technology Information and Sectoral Market Simulations in an Input-output Framework," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-049, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Chiara Del Bo & Carlo Fiorio & Massimo Florio, 2011.
"Shadow Wages for the EU Regions,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 109-143, March.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio & Carlo Fiorio, 2009. "Shadow wages for the EU regions," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1090, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Wu, Huiting & Colson, Gregory & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael, 2012. "An optimal U.S. biodiesel fuel subsidy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 601-610.
- Dreze, Jean & Stern, Nicholas, 1987. "The theory of cost-benefit analysis," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 909-989 Elsevier.
- Alison Burrell & Maria Blanco & Stephan Hubertus Gay & Martin Henseler & Aikaterini Kavallari & Robert M'barek & Ignacio Perez & Axel Tonini, 2010. "Impacts of the EU Biofuel Target on Agricultural Markets and Land Use - A Comparative Modelling Assessment," JRC Working Papers JRC58484, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Hillebrand, Bernhard & Buttermann, Hans Georg & Behringer, Jean Marc & Bleuel, Michaela, 2006. "The expansion of renewable energies and employment effects in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3484-3494, December.
- Banse, Martin & van Meijl, Hans & Tabeau, Andrzej A. & Woltjer, Geert B., 2008. "Impact of EU Biofuel Policies on World Agricultural and Food Markets," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6476, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:239-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahman, Farahiyah Abdul & Aziz, Md Maniruzzaman A. & Saidur, R. & Bakar, Wan Azelee Wan Abu & Hainin, M.R & Putrajaya, Ramadhansyah & Hassan, Norhidayah Abdul, 2017. "Pollution to solution: Capture and sequestration of carbon dioxide (CO2) and its utilization as a renewable energy source for a sustainable future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 112-126.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:104:y:2019:i:c:p:178-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azman, Nadia Farhana & Abdeshahian, Peyman & Kadier, Abudukeremu & Shukor, Hafiza & Al-Shorgani, Najeeb Kaid Nasser & Hamid, Aidil Abdul & Kalil, Mohd Sahaid, 2016. "Utilization of palm kernel cake as a renewable feedstock for fermentative hydrogen production," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 700-708.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:101:y:2019:i:c:p:600-613 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuels; Cost-benefit analysis; Externalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:1415-1424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.