Shadow Wages for the EU Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Chiara DEL BO & Massimo FLORIO & Carlo Vittorio FIORIO, 2009. "Shadow wages for the EU regions," Departmental Working Papers 2009-42, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio & Carlo Fiorio, 2009. "Shadow wages for the EU regions," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1090, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Skoufias, 1994. "Using Shadow Wages to Estimate Labor Supply of Agricultural Households," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(2), pages 215-227.
- Massimo Florio, 2006. "Cost-benefit analysis and the European union cohesion fund: On the social cost of capital and labour," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 211-224.
- Christopher B. Barrett & Shane M. Sherlund & Akinwumi A. Adesina, 2008. "Shadow wages, allocative inefficiency, and labor supply in smallholder agriculture," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 21-34, January.
- Brent, Robert J, 1991. "The Shadow Wage Rate and the Numbers Effect," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 46(2), pages 186-197.
- Warr, Peter G, 1973. "Savings Propensities and the Shadow Wage," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(160), pages 410-415, November.
- Marchand, M. & Mintz, J. & Pestieau, P., 1984.
"Shadow pricing of labour and capital in an economy with unemployed labour,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 239-252, July.
- Marchand, M. & Mintz, J. & Pestieau, P., 1984. "Shadow pricing of labour and capital in an economy with unemployed labour," CORE Discussion Papers RP 628, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. S. Wilson, 1993. "Regional Employment Subsidies and Migration," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 366-379, May.
- Robin W. Boadway & Frank R. Flatters, 1981.
"The Efficiency Basis for Regional Employment Policy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(1), pages 58-77, February.
- Robin Boadway & Frank Flatters, 1979. "The Efficiency Basis for Regional Employment Policy," Working Papers 341, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Srinivasan, T N & Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1978.
"Shadow Prices for Project Selection in the Presence of Distortions: Effective Rates of Protection and Domestic Resource Costs,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(1), pages 97-116, February.
- T. N. Srinivasan & J. N. Bhagwati, 1976. "Shadow Prices for Project Selection in the Presence of Distortions: Effective Rates of Protection and Domestic Resource Costs," Working papers 180, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Gupta, M R, 1986. "Shadow Wage Rate in a Dynamic Harris-Todaro Model," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 131-140, March.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 1982. "Cost-benefit rules in general disequilibrium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 121-137, June.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1985.
"The social cost of labor and project evaluation: A general approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 135-163, November.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Raaj Kumar Sah, 1983. "The Social Cost of Labor, and Project Evaluation: A General Approach," NBER Working Papers 1229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Regmi, Punya Prasad, 2000.
"Estimating labor supply of farm households under nonseparability: empirical evidence from Nepal,"
Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 309-320, April.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Regmi, Punya Prasad, 2000. "Estimating labor supply of farm households under nonseparability: empirical evidence from Nepal," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(3), April.
- David F. Burgess, 1989. "The Social Opportunity Cost of Capital in the Presence of Labour Market Distortions," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 245-262, May.
- Roberts, Kevin W S, 1982. "Desirable Fiscal Policies under Keynesian Unemployment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Hanan G. Jacoby, 1993. "Shadow Wages and Peasant Family Labour Supply: An Econometric Application to the Peruvian Sierra," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 903-921.
- M. Menon & F. Perali & F. Rosati, 2005. "The Shadow Wage of Child Labour: An Application to Nepal," UCW Working Paper 11, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- De Borger, Bruno, 1993. "The Economic Environment and Public Enterprise Behaviour: Belgian Railroads, 1950-86," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(240), pages 443-463, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramón Barberán & Pilar Egea & Manuel Salvador & Pilar Gracia de Rentería, 2012. "Análisis Coste-Beneficio de la introducción de dispositivos ahorradores de agua. Estudio de un caso en el sector hotelero," Documentos de Trabajo dt2012-04, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti, 2008.
"Building a bridge across CBA traditions: the contribution of EU Regional Policy,"
200908, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Massimo FLORIO & Silvia VIGNETTI, 2009. "Building a bridge across CBA traditions: the contribution of EU Regional Policy," Departmental Working Papers 2009-16, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Grimaldi, Raffaele & Beria, Paolo, 2013. "Open issues in the practice of cost benefit analysis of transport projects," MPRA Paper 53766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santamaría, Marta & Azqueta, Diego, 2015. "Promoting biofuels use in Spain: A cost-benefit analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1415-1424.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Anthony J. Venables, 2013. "Multinationals and industrial policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 361-382, SUMMER.
More about this item
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:32:y:2011:i::p:109-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.