Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Volume 6, Issue 1
Table of Contents: (1) Meyers, William H., Patrick Westhoff, Jacinto F. Fabiosa, and Dermot J. Hayes: "The FAPRI Global Modeling System and Outlook Process," pp. 1-20; (2) Meyer, Seth, Julian Binfield, and Patrick Westhoff: "Interactions between Energy Markets and Agriculture in the U.S.: A Stochastic Approach," pp. 21-40; (3) Han, Suk Ho, and Dae Seob Lee: "Impacts of the Korea-U.S. FTA: Application of the Korea Agricultural Simulation Model," pp. 41-60; (4) Strauss, P.G., and F.H.Meyer: "Combining Stochastic Modeling Techniques with Scenario Thinking for Strategic and Policy Decisions in Agriculture," pp. 61-82; (5) Hanrahan, Kevin, Trevor Donellan, and Frederic Chantreuil: "Agricultural Policy Change in the EU: Analyzing the Impact at member State and Aggregate EU Levels," pp. 83-100; (6) Moss, Joan, Myles Patton, Julian Binfield, Lichun Zhang, and In Seck Kim: "FAPRI-UK Modeling: Regional Responses to European Policy Incentives," pp. 101-116; (7) Thompson, Wyatt: "Biofuel Effects on Markets and Indirect Effects on Land Use and Food," pp. 117-132; (8) Westhoff, Patrick, and William H. Meyers: "The FAPRI Approach: A Few Key Principles." pp. 133-135.
Volume (Year): 6 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ndsu/miljkovi/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Elobeid Amani & Hart Chad, 2007.
"Ethanol Expansion in the Food versus Fuel Debate: How Will Developing Countries Fare?,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-23, December.
- Elobeid, Amani & Hart, Chad E., 2009. "Ethanol Expansion in the Food Versus Fuel Debate: How Will Developing Countries Fare?," Staff General Research Papers 12971, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Westhoff, Patrick C., 2008. "Farm Commodity Prices: Why the Boom and What Happens Now?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(2).
- Thompson, Wyatt & Meyer, Seth D. & Westhoff, Patrick C., 2008. "Model of the US Ethanol Market," FAPRI-MU Report Series 37971, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute at University of Missouri.
- Roman Keeney & Thomas W. Hertel, 2009. "The Indirect Land Use Impacts of United States Biofuel Policies: The Importance of Acreage, Yield, and Bilateral Trade Responses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 895-909.
- Trostle, Ronald, 2008. "Fluctuating Food Commodity Prices: A Complex Issue With No Easy Answers," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, November.
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Thomas, Marcelle & Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea, 2000. "Food security and trade negotiations in the World Trade Organization," TMD discussion papers 59, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Thompson, Wyatt & Meyer, Seth D. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Kaufman, James, 2009. "Ethanol Policy Changes to Ease Pressures in Corn Markets: Could They Work?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(1).
- Joe Dewbre & Céline Giner & Wyatt Thompson & Martin Von Lampe, 2008. "High food commodity prices: will they stay? who will pay?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 393-403, November.
- Lee, Huey-Lin & Hertel, Thomas & Rose, Steven & Avetisyan, Misak, 2008. "An Integrated Global Land Use Data Base for CGE Analysis of Climate Policy Options," GTAP Working Papers 2603, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Meyers, William H. & Meyer, Seth D., 2008. "Causes and Implications of the Food Price Surge," FAPRI-MU Report Series 47533, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute at University of Missouri.
- Abbott, Philip C. & Hurt, Christopher & Tyner, Wallace E., 2008. "What's Driving Food Prices?," Issue Reports 37951, Farm Foundation.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joiatd:96778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.