Biofuels and climate change mitigation : a CGE analysis incorporating land-use change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Govinda Timilsina & Simon Mevel, 2013. "Biofuels and Climate Change Mitigation: A CGE Analysis Incorporating Land-Use Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(1), pages 1-19, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Banse & Hans van Meijl & Andrzej Tabeau & Geert Woltjer, 2008. "Will EU biofuel policies affect global agricultural markets?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 117-141, June.
- Lee, Huey-Lin & Hertel, Thomas & Rose, Steven & Avetisyan, Misak, 2008. "An Integrated Global Land Use Data Base for CGE Analysis of Climate Policy Options," GTAP Working Papers 2603, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Govinda R. Timilsina & John C. Beghin & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & Simon Mevel, 2012.
"The impacts of biofuels targets on land‐use change and food supply: A global CGE assessment,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 315-332, May.
- Timilsina, Govinda & Beghin, John C. & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & Mevel, Simon, 2010. "The Impacts of Biofuels Targets on Land-Use Change and Food Supply: A Global Cge Assessment," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32206, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Beghin, John C. & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & Mevel, Simon, 2010. "The impacts of biofuel targets on land-use change and food supply : a global CGE assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5513, The World Bank.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Goldemberg, José & Coelho, Suani Teixeira & Guardabassi, Patricia, 2008. "The sustainability of ethanol production from sugarcane," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2086-2097, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pogany, Peter, 2013. "Thermodynamic Isolation and the New World Order," MPRA Paper 49924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald D. Sands, Katja Schumacher, and Hannah Forster, 2014. "U.S. CO2 Mitigation in a Global Context: Welfare, Trade and Land Use," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Mochizuki, Junko & Coffman, Makena & Yanagida, John F., 2015. "Market, welfare and land-use implications of lignocellulosic bioethanol in Hawai'i," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 102-114.
- Cabalu, Helen & Koshy, Paul & Corong, Erwin & Rodriguez, U-Primo E. & Endriga, Benjamin A., 2015. "Modelling the impact of energy policies on the Philippine economy: Carbon tax, energy efficiency, and changes in the energy mix," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 222-237.
- Withers, Mitch R. & Malina, Robert & Barrett, Steven R.H., 2015. "Carbon, climate, and economic breakeven times for biofuel from woody biomass from managed forests," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 45-52.
- Junko Mochizuki & John F. Yanagida & Makena Coffman, 2013. "Market, Welfare and Land-Use Implications of Lignocellulosic Bioethanol in HawaiÔi," Working Papers 2013-10, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Marquez, Gian Powell B. & Santiañez, Wilfred John E. & Trono, Gavino C. & Montaño, Marco Nemesio E. & Araki, Hiroshi & Takeuchi, Hisae & Hasegawa, Tatsuya, 2014. "Seaweed biomass of the Philippines: Sustainable feedstock for biogas production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1056-1068.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Climate Change Economics; Energy and Environment; Environment and Energy Efficiency; Climate Change and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-06-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-06-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .