Report NEP-CMP-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. D. Kandilarov & D. Sevcovic, 2011. "Comparison of Two Numerical Methods for Computation of American Type of the Floating Strike Asian Option," Papers 1106.0020, arXiv.org.
- Katerina Lisenkova, 2011. "Pension reform in a rapidly ageing country: the case of Ukraine," Working Papers 1126, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales & Ya Ping Yin, 2010. "Inverted Haavelmo Effects in a General Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Implementing the Scottish Variable Rate of Income Tax," Working Papers 1013, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Paul Estrada & Ximena Flores, 2011. "Is Fiscal Policy Alone Enough for Growth ? A Simulation Analysis for Bolivia," Working Papers MPIA 2011-10, PEP-MPIA.
- Jan Hendrik Witte & Christoph Reisinger, 2011. "Penalty Methods for the Solution of Discrete HJB Equations -- Continuous Control and Obstacle Problems," Papers 1105.5954, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Igor Vetlov & Tibor Hlédik & Magnus Jonsson & Henrik Kucsera & Massimiliano Pisani, 2011. "Potential Output in DSGE Models," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 9, Bank of Lithuania.
- Timilsina , Govinda R. & Mevel, Simon, 2011. "Biofuels and climate change mitigation : a CGE analysis incorporating land-use change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5672, The World Bank.
- Quamrul Ashraf & Boris Gershman & Peter Howitt, 2011. "Banks, Market Organization, and Macroeconomic Performance: An Agent-Based Computational Analysis," Center for Development Economics 2011-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Mevel, Simon & Shrestha, Ashish, 2011. "World oil price and biofuels : a general equilibrium analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5673, The World Bank.
- Patrizio Lecca & Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2011. "Rebound Effects from Increased Efficiency in the Use of Energy by UK Households," Working Papers 1123, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.