World oil price and biofuels : a general equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Jean Château, 2008. "An Overview of the OECD ENV-Linkages Model," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 653, OECD Publishing.
- van der Werf, Edwin, 2008.
"Production functions for climate policy modeling: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2964-2979, November.
- Edwin van der Werf, 2007. "Production Functions for Climate Policy Modeling: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 2007.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Birur, Dileep & Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wally, 2008. "Impact of Biofuel Production on World Agricultural Markets: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GTAP Working Papers 2413, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Anzuini & M. J. Lombardi & P. Pagano, 2013.
"The Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks on Commodity Prices,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(3), pages 125-150, September.
- Anzuini, Alessio & Lombardi, Marco J. & Pagano, Patrizio, 2010. "The impact of monetary policy shocks on commodity prices," Working Paper Series 1232, European Central Bank.
- Alessio Anzuini & Marco J. Lombardi & Patrizio Pagano, 2012. "The impact of monetary policy shocks on commodity prices," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 851, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Climate Change Economics; Markets and Market Access; Renewable Energy; Food&Beverage Industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-06-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-06-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .