An Overview of the OECD ENV-Linkages Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Philip Vermeulen, 2012.
"Markups in the Euro area and the US over the period 1981–2004: a comparison of 50 sectors,"
Springer, pages 53-77.
- Christopoulou, Rebekka & Vermeulen, Philip, 2008. "Markups in the euro area and the US over the period 1981-2004: a comparison of 50 sectors," Working Paper Series 856, European Central Bank.
- Annabelle Mourougane & Lukas Vogel, 2009.
"Speed of Adjustment to Selected Labour Market and Tax Reforms,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 51(4), pages 500-519, December.
- Annabelle Mourougane & Lukas Vogel, 2008. "Speed of Adjustment to Selected Labour Market and Tax Reforms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 647, OECD Publishing.
- Nicoletta Batini & Papa N'Diaye & Alessandro Rebucci, 2005.
"The domestic and global impact of Japan’s policies for growth,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nicoletta Batini & Alessandro Rebucci & Papa M N'Diaye, 2005. "The Domestic and Global Impact of Japan's Policies for Growth," IMF Working Papers 05/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow, 2004. "Some Evidence on the Importance of Sticky Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(5), pages 947-985, October.
- Kilponen, Juha & Ripatti, Antti, 2006. "Labour and product market competition in a small open economy – Simulation results using a DGE model of the Finnish economy," Research Discussion Papers 5/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Coenen, Günter & McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland, 2008.
"Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: A simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2543-2583, August.
- McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland & Coenen, Günter, 2007. "Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: a simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model," Working Paper Series 747, European Central Bank.
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 2000. "Habit Formation in Consumption and Its Implications for Monetary-Policy Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 367-390, June.
- Luc Everaert & Werner Schule, 2006. "Structural Reforms in the Euro Area; Economic Impact and Role of Synchronization Across Markets and Countries," IMF Working Papers 06/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2003.
"An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1123-1175, September.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "An estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Research 35, National Bank of Belgium.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1982. "Monopolistic Price Adjustment and Aggregate Output," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 517-531.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 2008. "DSGE-Modelling: when agents are imperfectly informed," Working Paper Series 897, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Hoogwijk, Monique & Barker, Terry & Riahi, Keywan & Boeters, Stefan & Chateau, Jean & Scrieciu, Serban & van Vliet, Jasper & Masui, Toshihiko & Blok, Kornelis & Blomen, Eliane , 2009. "Comparison of top-down and bottom-up estimates of sectoral and regional greenhouse gas emission reduction potentials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5125-5139, December.
- Susan Hanson & Robert Nicholls & N. Ranger & S. Hallegatte & J. Corfee-Morlot & C. Herweijer & J. Chateau, 2011.
"A global ranking of port cities with high exposure to climate extremes,"
Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Susan Hanson & Robert Nicholls & N. Ranger & Stéphane Hallegatte & Jan Corfee-Morlot & C. Herweijer & J. Chateau, 2011. "A global ranking of port cities with high exposure to climate extremes," Post-Print hal-00716736, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2012. "Carbon leakages: a general equilibrium view," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 473-495, February.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré & Maria Priscila Ramos, 2013. "MIRAGE-e: A General Equilibrium Long-term Path of the World Economy," Working Papers 2013-39, CEPII research center.
- Peters, Jeffrey C. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2016. "The database–modeling nexus in integrated assessment modeling of electric power generation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 107-116.
- van Vuuren, Detlef P. & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & van Vliet, Jasper & Kram, Tom & Lucas, Paul & Isaac, Morna, 2009. "Comparison of different climate regimes: the impact of broadening participation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5351-5362, December.
- Lanzi, Elisa & Chateau, Jean & Dellink, Rob, 2012. "Alternative approaches for levelling carbon prices in a world with fragmented carbon markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages 240-250.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Narayanan, Badri G., 2015. "Fossil fuel producing economies have greater potential for industrial interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 168-177.
- Paul Ekins & Stefan Speck, 2014. "The fiscal implications of climate change and policy responses," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 355-374, March.
- Wiskich, Anthony, 2014. "Implementing a load duration curve of electricity demand in a general equilibrium model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 373-380.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Mevel, Simon & Shrestha, Ashish, 2011. "World oil price and biofuels : a general equilibrium analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5673, The World Bank.
- Schwanitz, Valeria Jana & Piontek, Franziska & Bertram, Christoph & Luderer, Gunnar, 2014. "Long-term climate policy implications of phasing out fossil fuel subsidies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 882-894.
- Akira Maeda, 2014. "Estimating the impact of emission reduction target-setting on the macroeconomy," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(4), pages 381-395, October.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner & Vera Zipperer, 2013. "The Price of Oil – Will it Start Rising Again?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1031, OECD Publishing.
- Duval, Romain & de la Maisonneuve, Christine, 2010. "Long-run growth scenarios for the world economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 64-80, January.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Mevel, Simon & Shrestha, Ashish, 2011. "Oil price, biofuels and food supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8098-8105.
More about this item
Keywordscomputable and other applied general equilibrium models; energy and macroeconomy; exhaustible resources and economic development; modèle d'équilibre général appliqué et calculable; ressources non renouvelables et développement économique; énergie et macroéconomie;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-01-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:653-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .