Report NEP-CMP-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Papa N'Diaye & Ping Zhang & Wenlang Zhang, 2008. "Structural Reform, Intra-Regional Trade, and Medium-Term Growth Prospects of East Asia and the Pacific --- Perspectives from a new multi-region model," Working Papers 0817, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Michel Aglietta & Vladimir Borgy, 2008. "Demographic Uncertainty in Europe. Implications on Macro Economic Trends and Pension Reforms," Working Papers 2008-22, CEPII research center.
- Klundert Joris van de & Wormer Laurens, 2008. "ASAP: The After Salesman Problem," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Widad Guechtouli, 2008. "How Do Communication Structures Shape The Process Of Knowledge Transfer? - An Agent-Based Model," Working Papers halshs-00349033, HAL.
- Marcos Álvarez Díaz & Jaume Rosselló Nadal, 2008. "Forecasting British Tourist Arrivals to Balearic Islands Using Meteorological Variables and Artificial Neural Networks," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2008/2, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Aline Souza Magalhães & Weslem Rodrigues Faria, 2008. "Impacto dos investimentos do PAC em Minas Gerais: efeitos sobre crescimento e desigualdade," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td339, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Jean Château, 2008. "An Overview of the OECD ENV-Linkages Model," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 653, OECD Publishing.
- Bo E. Honore & Aureo de Paula, 2007. "Interdependent Durations, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Nov 2008.