Forecasting British Tourist Arrivals to Balearic Islands Using Meteorological Variables and Artificial Neural Networks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Zirulia, 2015. "“Should I stay or should I go?”: Weather forecasts and the economics of “short breaks”," Working Papers wp1034, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; weather anomalies; climate change; transfer function modeling; United Kingdom.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-01-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2009-01-03 (Forecasting)
- NEP-TUR-2009-01-03 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdm:wpaper:2008/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra")). General contact details of provider: http://www.cre.sanostra.es .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .