Demographic Uncertainty in Europe. Implications on Macro Economic Trends and Pension Reforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Delbecque & Isabelle Méjean & Lise Patureau, 2008. "Social Competition and Firms' Location Choices," Working Papers 2008-12, CEPII research center.
- Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig & Vincent Rebeyrol, 2008. "Exporting to Insecure Markets: a Firm-Level Analysis," Working Papers 2008-13, CEPII research center.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium Models; International capital flows; Life cycle models and saving; Demographic trends and forecasts;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-01-03 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-01-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2009-01-03 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2008-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .