Pension reform in a rapidly ageing country: the case of Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lisenkova, Katerina, 2011. "Pension reform in a rapidly ageing country: the case of Ukraine," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-37, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaromir Cekota & Claudia Trentini, 2012. "Demographic pressures and the sustainability of social security in Emerging Europe and Central Asia," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2012_2, UNECE.
More about this item
KeywordsUkraine; CGE Modelling; Pension Reform; Ageing;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-06-11 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-06-11 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:str:wpaper:1126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kirsty Hall) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .