Report NEP-AGE-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fisher, Walter H. & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2011. "Life-Cycle Unemployment, Retirement, and Parametric Pension Reform," Economics Series 267, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Katerina Lisenkova, 2011. "Pension reform in a rapidly ageing country: the case of Ukraine," Working Papers 1126, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Leslie A. Muller & John A. Turner, 2011. "The Persistence of Employee 401(k) Contributions Over a Major Stock Market Cycle: Evidence on the Limited Power of Inertia on Savings Behavior," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 11-174, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- HASHIMOTO Kyoji & KIMURA Shin, 2010. "Economic Effects of Financing Public Pension Plans from Tax Revenue (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 10038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Almas, Ingvild & Havnes, Tarjei & Mogstad, Magne, 2011. "Baby Booming Inequality? Demographic Change and Earnings Inequality in Norway, 1967-2000," CEPR Discussion Papers 8393, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Mierau, Jochen O. & Reijnders, Laurie S.M., 2011. "The Tragedy of Annuitization," Economics Series 268, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Dimitrios Christelis & Loreti I. Dobrescu & Alberto Motta, 2011. "Early Life Conditions and Financial Risk–Taking in Older Age," CSEF Working Papers 285, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.