The impact of E. Coli O157:H7 recalls on live cattle futures prices: Revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2002.
"Effects of Meat Recalls on Futures Market Prices,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 47-58, April.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2000. "Effects Of Meat Recalls On Futures Market Prices," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18925, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- McKenzie, Andrew M. & Thomsen, Michael R., 2001. "The Effect Of E. Coli O157:H7 On Beef Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Tonsor, Glynn T. & Mintert, James R. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2010. "U.S. Meat Demand: Household Dynamics and Media Information Impacts," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Nicholas E. Piggott & Thomas L. Marsh, 2004. "Does Food Safety Information Impact U.S. Meat Demand?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 154-174.
- Paiva, Newton N., 2003. "The Effects of Mad Cow Disease on U.S. Live Cattle Futures Price," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(02), August.
- Crowley, Christian S.L. & Shimazaki, Yoshiaki, 2005. "Measuring the Impact of a BSE Announcement on U.S. Retail Beef Sales: A Time-Series Analysis," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 23(1).
- A. Craig MacKinlay, 1997. "Event Studies in Economics and Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 13-39, March.
- Spencer Henson & Mario Mazzocchi, 2002. "Impact of Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy on Agribusiness in the United Kingdom: Results of an Event Study of Equity Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 370-386.
- Michael R. Thomsen & Andrew M. McKenzie, 2001. "Market Incentives for Safe Foods: An Examination of Shareholder Losses from Meat and Poultry Recalls," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 526-538.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:145-153 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsE. Coli O157:H7; Product recalls; Event study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:42:y:2013:i:c:p:81-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .