The Effects Of Food Safety Issues On Diversifiable And Nondiversifiable Agribusiness Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
- Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Piewthongngam, Kullapapruk & Qiang, Han, 1999. "Consumer Food Safety Concerns And Fresh Produce Consumption," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Victoria Salin & Neal H. Hooker, 2001. "Stock Market Reaction to Food Recalls," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 33-46.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2002.
"Effects of Meat Recalls on Futures Market Prices,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 47-58, April.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2000. "Effects Of Meat Recalls On Futures Market Prices," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18925, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Corrado, Charles J., 1989. "A nonparametric test for abnormal security-price performance in event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 385-395, August.
- Spencer Henson & Mario Mazzocchi, 2002. "Impact of Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy on Agribusiness in the United Kingdom: Results of an Event Study of Equity Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 370-386.
- Baker, Gregory A., 1999. "Consumer Preferences For Food Safety Attributes In Fresh Apples: Market Segments, Consumer Characteristics, And Marketing Opportunities," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 1965. "Forecasts of Future Prices, Unbiased Markets, and "Martingale" Models," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 242-242.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.