U.S. Meat Demand: Household Dynamics and Media Information Impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Baer & Clive L Spash, 2008. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Climate Change: Stern Revisited," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-07, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Joseph Cooper & John Loomis, 1993. "Testing whether waterfowl hunting benefits increase with greater water deliveries to wetlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(6), pages 545-561, December.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Hansen, LeRoy T. & Hellerstein, Daniel & Greene, Catherine R., 2008. "The Use of Markets To Increase Private Investment in Environmental Stewardship," Economic Research Report 56473, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darko, Francis Addeah & Eales, James S., 2013. "Meat Demand in the US During and After the Great Recession," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150146, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shang, Xia & Tonsor, Glynn, 2013. "Consumer Meat Safety Concerns: Impacts of Beef E. coli O157: H7 Recalls on Meat Consumption," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149794, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Diansheng Dong & Christopher G. Davis & Hayden Stewart, 2015. "The quantity and variety of households’ meat purchases: A censored demand system approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 99-112, January.
- Palma, Marco A. & Hall, Charles R. & Collart, Alba J., 2011.
"Repeat Buying Behavior for Ornamental Plants: A Consumer Profile,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 42(2), July.
- Palma, Marco A. & Collart, Alba J. & Hall, Charles R., 2010. "Repeat Buying Behavior for Ornamental Plants: A Consumer Profile," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56332, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:145-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Mykel R. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2013. "Revealed Demand for Country-of-Origin Labeling of Meat in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), August.
- Moghadam, Arian Khaleghi & Schmidt, Claudia & Grier, Kevin, 2013. "The impact of E. Coli O157:H7 recalls on live cattle futures prices: Revisited," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 81-87.
- Martin Browning & Lars Gårn Hansen & Sinne Smed, 2013. "Rational inattention or rational overreaction? Consumer reactions to health news," IFRO Working Paper 2013/14, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Pruitt, J. Ross & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2015. "Impacts on Food Safety Recalls and Consumer Information on Restaurant Performance," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196720, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lambert, Remy, 2012. "A Primer on the Economics of Supply Management and Food Supply Chains," Working Papers 125246, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Glynn Tonsor & Ted Schroeder, 2015. "Market impacts of E. Coli vaccination in U.S. Feedlot cattle," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Chen, Shu-Ling & Chern, Wen S. & Lin, Yi-Ru & Liu, Kang Ernest, 2015. "Effects of food safety and health risk information on demand for food in Taiwan," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205452, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yadavalli, Anita & Jones, Keithly, 2014. "Does media influence consumer demand? The case of lean finely textured beef in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 219-227.
- Tselepidakis, Elina, 2012. "Food Safety And The Demand For Meat Products," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124968, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAtkins diet; female workforce; food away from home; food safety; health concerns; meat recalls; U.S. meat demand; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:61056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.