Consumption and Money Uncertainty at the Zero Lower Bound
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2012.
"Money and risk in a DSGE framework: A Bayesian application to the Eurozone,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 95-111.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2009. "Money in a DSGE framework with an application to the Euro Zone," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09005, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2010. "Money and Risk Aversion in a DSGE Framework: A Bayesian Application to the Euro Zone," ESSEC Working Papers DR 10005, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jonathan Benchimol & André Fourçans, 2010. "Money and risk aversion in a DSGE framework : a bayesian application to the euro zone," Post-Print hal-00572374, HAL.
- Jonathan Benchimol & André Fourçans, 2012. "Money and risk in a DSGE framework: A Bayesian application to the Eurozone," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00674324, HAL.
- Jonathan Benchimol & André Fourçans, 2010. "Money and risk aversion in a DSGE framework: a Bayesian application to the Euro zone," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00800082, HAL.
- Günter Coenen & Anders Warne, 2014.
"Risks to Price Stability, the Zero Lower Bound, and Forward Guidance: A Real-Time Assessment,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(2), pages 7-54, June.
- Coenen, Günter & Warne, Anders, 2013. "Risks to price stability, the zero lower bound and forward guidance: A real-time assessment," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Coenen, Günter & Warne, Anders, 2013. "Risks to price stability, the zero lower bound and forward guidance: a real-time assessment," Working Paper Series 1582, European Central Bank.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1990.
"Real Money Balances and the Timing of Consumption: An Empirical Investigation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 399-425.
- Koenig, Evan F., 1989. "Real money balances and the timing of consumption: an empirical investigation," Working Papers 8906, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Tse, Y. K., 2000.
"A test for constant correlations in a multivariate GARCH model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 107-127, September.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Tse's constant correlation GARCH test results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00161, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "TSECCTEST: RATS procedure to perform Tse test for constant correlation in MV-GARCH model," Statistical Software Components RTS00214, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Chattopadhyay, Siddhartha & Daniel, Betty C., 2014. "The Inflation Target at the Zero Lower Bound," MPRA Paper 66096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gavin, William T. & Keen, Benjamin D. & Richter, Alexander W. & Throckmorton, Nathaniel A., 2015. "The zero lower bound, the dual mandate, and unconventional dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 14-38.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2014.
"The Response of Equity Prices to Movements in Long‐Term Interest Rates Associated with Monetary Policy Statements: Before and After the Zero Lower Bound,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(5), pages 1057-1071, August.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2013. "The response of equity prices to movements in long-term interest rates associated with monetary policy statements: before and after the zero lower bound," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann & Gert Peersman, 2014.
"The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: A Cross‐Country Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(4), pages 615-642, June.
- L. Gambacorta & B. Hofmann & G. Peersman, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/765, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann & Gert Peersman, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: A Cross-Country Analysis," BIS Working Papers 384, Bank for International Settlements.
- Junko Koeda, 2011. "Japanese Yield Curves In and Out of a Zero Rate Environmnet: A Macro-Finance Perspective," CARF F-Series CARF-F-254, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Nov 2011.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:128:y:2018:i:611:p:1730-1757 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Plante & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2018. "The Zero Lower Bound and Endogenous Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(611), pages 1730-1757, June.
- Gert Peersman, 2012. "Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound," 2012 Meeting Papers 400, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2010. "Monetary Theory and Policy, Third Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262013770.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1990. "Modelling the Coherence in Short-run Nominal Exchange Rates: A Multivariate Generalized ARCH Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 498-505, August.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-350, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption; Money; Multivariate GARCH;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-15-00406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.