RATS programs to replicate Tse's constant correlation GARCH test results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tse, Y. K., 2000. "A test for constant correlations in a multivariate GARCH model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 107-127, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renée Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2011.
"Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 938-960, December.
- Renee Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review," CAMA Working Papers 2010-22, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Renee Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review," NCER Working Paper Series 57, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:191-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:77:y:2019:i:c:p:174-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:empeco:v:55:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1305-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petre Caraiani & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "Is the Response of the Bank of England to Exchange Rate Movements Frequency-Dependent?," Working Papers 201883, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ragna Alstadheim & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Junior Maih, 2013.
"Do central banks respond to exchange rate movements? A Markov-switching structural investigation,"
2013/24, Norges Bank.
- Ragna Alstadheim & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Junior Maih, 2013. "Do Central Banks Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? A Markow-Switching Structural Investigation," Working Papers No 9/2013, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Hoda Selim, 2012. "Exploring the Role of the Exchange Rate in Monetary Policy in Egypt," Working Papers 733, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Elekdag, Selim & Han, Fei, 2015. "What drives credit growth in emerging Asia?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-13.
- Halvorsen, Jørn I. & Jacobsen, Dag Henning, 2014. "How important can bank lending shocks be for economic fluctuations?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 104-123.
- Lance A. Fisher & Hyeon-seung Huh, 2018. "An IV framework for combining sign and long-run parametric restrictions in SVARs," Working papers 2018rwp-124, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pb:p:337-354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jarkko Jääskelä & David Jennings, 2010. "Monetary Policy and the Exchange Rate: Evaluation of VAR Models," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2010-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:100:y:2019:i:c:p:77-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erdem Ekrem & Kayhan Selim, 2011. "The Taylor Rule in Estimating the Performance of Inflation Targeting Programs: The Case of Turkey," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-17, March.
- K. Istrefi & B. Vonnak, 2015. "Delayed Overshooting Puzzle in Structural Vector Autoregression Models," Working papers 576, Banque de France.
- Ivrendi, Mehmet & Yildirim, Zekeriya, 2013. "Monetary policy shocks and macroeconomic variables: Evidence from fast growing emerging economies," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-61, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-seung, 2016. "Monetary policy and exchange rates: Further evidence using a new method for implementing sign restrictions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 177-191.
- repec:pid:journl:v:57:y:2018:i:2:p:175-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Jacobsen, Dag Henning, 2010.
"The role of house prices in the monetary policy transmission mechanism in small open economies,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 218-229, December.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Dag Henning Jacobsen, 2009. "The role of house prices in the monetary policy transmission mechanism in small open economies," Working Paper 2009/06, Norges Bank.
- Jääskelä, Jarkko P. & Jennings, David, 2011. "Monetary policy and the exchange rate: Evaluation of VAR models," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1358-1374.
- repec:bla:ausecp:v:56:y:2017:i:1:p:27-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carrillo Julio A. & Elizondo Rocío, 2015. "How Robust Are SVARs at Measuring Monetary Policy in Small Open Economies?," Working Papers 2015-18, Banco de México.
- Max Hanisch, 2017. "US Monetary Policy and the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1701, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jørn Inge Halvorsen & Dag Henning Jacobsen, 2009. "Are bank lending shocks important for economic fluctuations?," Working Paper 2009/27, Norges Bank.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocode:rtz00161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.