Immigration and Political Instability
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (08)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0023-5962|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graziella Bertocchi & Chiara Strozzi, 2010.
"The Evolution of Citizenship: Economic and Institutional Determinants,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 95-136, 02.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Chiara Strozzi, 2006. "The Evolution of Citizenship: Economic and Institutional Determinants," Development Working Papers 211, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Chiara Strozzi, 2007. "The Evolution of Citizenship: Economic and Institutional Determinants," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 009, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Strozzi, Chiara, 2006. "The Evolution of Citizenship: Economic and Institutional Determinants," IZA Discussion Papers 2510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Strozzi, Chiara, 2007. "The Evolution of Citizenship: Economic and Institutional Determinants," CEPR Discussion Papers 6066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enikolopov, Ruben & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2003.
"Decentralization and Political Institutions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruben Enikolopov & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2006. "Decentralization and Political Institutions," Working Papers w0065, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ruben Enikolopov & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2004. "Decentralization and Political Institutions," Economics Working Papers 0045, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà & Elias, Ferran, 2012.
"Institutional determinants of military spending,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 279-290.
- World Bank, 2004. "World Development Indicators 2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13890, December.
- Paul Collier, 2006. "War and military spending in developing countries and their consequences for development," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, Economists for Peace and Security, vol. 1(1), pages 10-13, January.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Hiller, Sanne & Sala, Davide, 2008.
"Does Immigration Boost Per Capita Income?,"
08-23, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Hiller, Sanne & Sala, Davide, 2010. "Does immigration boost per capita income?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20582, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Sanne Hiller & Davide Sala, 2008. "Does Immigration Boost Per Capita Income?," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 300/2008, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2006.
"Non-economic engagement and international exchange: the case of environmental treaties,"
Working Paper Series
2006-33, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2009. "Noneconomic Engagement and International Exchange: The Case of Environmental Treaties," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(2-3), pages 337-363, 03.
- Rose, Andrew K & Spiegel, Mark, 2006. "Non-Economic Engagement and International Exchange: The Case of Environmental Treaties," CEPR Discussion Papers 5942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2008. "Non-Economic Engagement and International Exchange: The Case of Environmental Treaties," NBER Working Papers 13988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Mathias Thoenig, 2008.
"Make Trade Not War?,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(3), pages 865-900.
- Ciro Avitabile & Irma Clots-Figueras & Paolo Masella, 2010.
"The Effect of Birthright Citizenship on Parental Integration Outcomes,"
CSEF Working Papers
246, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ciro Avitabile & Irma Clots-Figueras & Paolo Masella, 2013. "The Effect of Birthright Citizenship on Parental Integration Outcomes," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 777 - 810.
- Jack Goldstone & Ted Gurr & Monty Marshall & Jay Ulfelder, 2004. "It’s all about State Structure – New Findings on Revolutionary Origins from Global Data," Homo Oeconomicus, Institute of SocioEconomics, vol. 21, pages 429-455.
- Posner, Richard A, 1997. "Equality, Wealth, and Political Stability," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 344-65, October.
- Parsons, Christopher R. & Skeldon, Ronald & Walmsley, Terrie L. & Winters, L. Alan, 2007. "Quantifying international migration : a database of bilateral migrant stocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4165, The World Bank.
- Paul Dunne & Sam Perlo-Freeman, 2003. "The Demand for Military Spending in Developing Countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 23-48.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1993.
"Income Distribution, Political Instability, and Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
4486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto & Perotti, Roberto, 1996. "Income distribution, political instability, and investment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1203-1228, June.
- Hamid Ali, 2007. "Military Expenditures And Inequality: Empirical Evidence From Global Data," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 519-535.
- Barro, Robert J, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-43, May.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perotti, Roberto & Alesina, Alberto, 1996. "Income Distribution, Political Instability, and Investment," Scholarly Articles 4553018, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Astghik Mavisakalyan, 2011. "Immigration, Public Education Spending, and Private Schooling," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 397-423, October.
- Stock, James H & Wright, Jonathan H & Yogo, Motohiro, 2002. "A Survey of Weak Instruments and Weak Identification in Generalized Method of Moments," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(4), pages 518-29, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:66:y:2013:i:3:p:317-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.