Immigration, Public Education Spending, and Private Schooling
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murray, Thomas J., 2016. "Public or private? The influence of immigration on native schooling choices in the United States," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 268-283.
- Chletsos, Michael & Roupakias, Stelios, 2019. "Immigration and the economic performance of countries," MPRA Paper 94994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mavisakalyan, Astghik & Tarverdi, Yashar, 2019.
"Gender and climate change: Do female parliamentarians make difference?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 151-164.
- Astghik Mavisakalyan & Yashar Tarverdi, 2017. "Gender and climate change: Do female parliamentarians make a difference?," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1704, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Mavisakalyan, Astghik & Tarverdi, Yashar, 2018. "Gender and climate change: Do female parliamentarians make difference?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 221, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- repec:kap:atlecj:v:45:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11293-017-9542-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2018:i:131:p:83-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Cebula & Christopher Duquette & Franklin Mixon, 2013.
"Factors Influencing the State-Level Settlement Pattern of the Undocumented Immigrant Population in the United States,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(3), pages 203-213, September.
- Cebula, Richard & Duquette, Christopher & Mixon, Franklin, 2013. "Factors Influencing the State-Level Settlement Pattern of the Undocumented Immigrant Population in the United States," MPRA Paper 49442, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2013.
- Tesfaye A. Gebremedhin & Astghik Mavisakalyan, 2013. "Immigration and Political Instability," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 317-341, August.
- Ivo Bischoff & Ferry Prasetyia, 2015. "Determinants of local public expenditures on education: empirical evidence for Indonesian districts between 2005 and 2012," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201532, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2018.
"Immigration, Occupational Choice and Public Employment,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 131, pages 83-116.
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2014. "Immigration, occupational choice and public employment," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-15, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Marchiori, Luca & Pieretti, Patrice & Zou, Benteng, 2016. "Immigration, occupational choice and public employment," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 516, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2015. "Immigration, occupational choice and public employment," BCL working papers 96, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2016. "Give me sanctuary! The impact of personal freedom afforded by sanctuary cities on the 2010 undocumented immigrant settlement pattern within the U.S., 2SLS estimates," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(4), pages 792-802, October.
More about this item
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:78:2:y:2011:p:397-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.