The Benefits And Costs Of Monetary Union In Southern Africa: A Critical Survey Of The Literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Debrun & Paul R. Masson, 2013. "Modelling Monetary Union in Southern Africa: Welfare Evaluation for the CMA and SADC," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(2), pages 275-291, June.
- George S. Tavlas, 2009. "Optimum-Currency-Area Paradoxes," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 536-551, August.
- Krzysztof Beck, 2016. "Business Cycle Synchronization In European Union: Regional Perspective," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(4), pages 785-815, December.
- Mulatu F. Zerihun & Marthinus C. Breitenbach & Francis Kemegue, 2014.
"A Greek Wedding In SADC? Testing For Structural Symmetry Towards SADC Monetary Integration,"
The African Finance Journal,
Africagrowth Institute, vol. 16(2), pages 16-33.
- Marthinus C. Breitenbach & Francis Kemegue & Mulatu F. Zerihun, 2012. "A Greek wedding in SADC? - Testing for structural symmetry towards SADC monetary integration," Working Papers 201234, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alexis Cruz-Rodriguez, 2013.
"Choosing and Assessing Exchange Rate Regimes: a Survey of the Literature,"
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review,
Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 28(2), pages 37-61, October.
- Cruz Rodriguez, Alexis, 2009. "Choosing and assessing exchange rate regimes: A survey of the literature," MPRA Paper 16314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori, 2010.
"The Macroeconomic Costs and Benefits of the EMU and Other Monetary Unions: An Overview of Recent Research,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(3), pages 603-641, September.
- Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Costs and Benefits of the EMU and other Monetary Unions: An Overview of Recent Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 7500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc-Alexandre Sénégas, 2010.
"La théorie des zones monétaires optimales au regard de l'euro : Quels enseignements après dix années d'union économique et monétaire en Europe ?,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 120(2), pages 379-419.
- Marc-Alexandre Sénégas, 2010. "La théorie des zones monétaires optimales au regard de l'euro : quels enseignements après dix années d'union économique et monétaires en Europe ?," Post-Print hal-00646305, HAL.
- Stefan Eichler & Alexander Karmann, 2011. "Optimum Currency Areas in Emerging Market Regions: Evidence Based on the Symmetry of Economic Shocks," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 935-954, November.
- repec:spr:jbuscr:v:13:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s41549-017-0012-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:23:y:2009:i:1:p:1-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.