Monetary integration in Africa: A deliberately European perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Schnabl & Kristina Spantig, 2016. "(De)Stabilizing Exchange Rate Strategies In East Asian Monetary And Economic Integration," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(02), pages 1-24, June.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Namibia; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Moshi Optat Herman & Kirsten Wandschneider & Thierry Warin & Phanindra Wunnava, 2011.
"Southern African Economic Integration: Evidence from an Augmented Gravity Model,"
The African Finance Journal,
Africagrowth Institute, vol. 13(1), pages 1-13.
- Warin, Thierry & Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Tengia, Optat & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2009. "Southern African Economic Integration: Evidence from an Augmented Gravity Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4316, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- George S. Tavlas, 2009.
"The Benefits And Costs Of Monetary Union In Southern Africa: A Critical Survey Of The Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 1-43, February.
- George S. Tavlas, 2008. "The Benefits and Costs of Monetary Union in Southern Africa: A Critical Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 70, Bank of Greece.
- Iyabo Masha & Leighton S Harris & Jian-Ye Wang & Kazuko Shirono, 2007. "The Common Monetary Area in Southern Africa; Shocks, Adjustment, and Policy Challenges," IMF Working Papers 07/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamon Asonuma & Xavier Debrun & Paul R Masson, 2012. "Welfare Effects of Monetary Integration; The Common Monetary Area and Beyond," IMF Working Papers 12/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Meshack Tjirongo, 1995. "Short-term stabilization versus long-term price stability: evaluating Namibia`s membership of the Common Monetary Area," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1995-18, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Borgatti, 2011. "Economic Integration in Sub-Saharan Africa," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Xavier Debrun & Paul R. Masson, 2013. "Modelling Monetary Union in Southern Africa: Welfare Evaluation for the CMA and SADC," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(2), pages 275-291, June.
- Chrysost BANGAKE & Jean-Baptiste DESQUILBET & Nabil JEDLANE, 2008.
"The Exchange Rate Regimes for Small Countries: an Application to the Maghreb Countries,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
1601, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Chrysost Bangake & Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet & Nabil Jedlane, 2008. "The Exchange Rate Regimes for Small Countries: an Application to the Maghreb Countries," Post-Print halshs-00364862, HAL.
- Chrysost Bangake & Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet & Nabil Jedlane, 2008. "The Exchange Rate Regimes for Small Countries: an Application to the Maghreb Countries," Post-Print halshs-00364858, HAL.
- Peter Robson, 1993. "La Communauté européenne et l'intégration économique régionale dans le Tiers Monde," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(136), pages 859-879.
- Dominique Guillaume and David Stasavage, 1999. "Making and breaking monetary policy rules: the experience of African countries," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1999-02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:22:y:1994:i:3:p:285-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.