Brussels on a single money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1990.
"Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1991. "Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?," NBER Working Papers 3579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1990. "Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt40m5g6pp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1990. "Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?," Economics Working Papers 90-151, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1990.
"Costs and Benefits of European Monetary Unification,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt2r11b5x1, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1990. "Costs and Benefits of European Monetary Unification," Economics Working Papers 90-150, University of California at Berkeley.
- Giovannini, A. & Spaventa, L., 1990.
"Fiscal Rules in the Europen Monetary Union: A No-Entry Clause,"
8, Roma "la Sapienza" - Scienze Economiche.
- Giovannini, Alberto & Spaventa, Luigi, 1991. "Fiscal Rules in the European Monetary Union: A No-Entry Clause," CEPR Discussion Papers 516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1990.
"Macroeconomic policy coordination during the various phases of economic and monetary integration in Europe,"
1990-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination During The Various Phases Of Economic And Monetary Integration In Europe," Papers 9061, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1990.
"Budgetary aspects of economic and monetary integration in Europe,"
1990-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1991. "Budgetary Aspects of Economic and Monetary Integration in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Budgetary Aspects Of Economic And Monetary Integration Inn Europe," Papers 9037, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Cohen, Daniel & Wyplosz, Charles, 1989. "The European Monetary Union: An Agnostic Evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Masson & Jacques Melitz, 1991. "Fiscal policy independence in a European Monetary Union," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 113-136, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George S. Tavlas, 2009.
"The Benefits And Costs Of Monetary Union In Southern Africa: A Critical Survey Of The Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 1-43, February.
- George S. Tavlas, 2008. "The Benefits and Costs of Monetary Union in Southern Africa: A Critical Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 70, Bank of Greece.
- Mohd Hussain Kunroo & Irfan Ahmad Sofi & Naushad Ali Azad, 2016. "Trade implications of the Euro in EMU countries: a panel gravity analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(2), pages 391-413, May.
- Jean Cordier & Pierre Jaillet & Dominique Plihon, 1993. "La conduite des politiques économiques et le policy-mix dans l'UEM," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 262(1), pages 37-48.
- Tamon Asonuma & Xavier Debrun & Paul R Masson, 2012. "Welfare Effects of Monetary Integration; The Common Monetary Area and Beyond," IMF Working Papers 12/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul R. Masson & Mark P. Taylor, 1993. "Fiscal Policy within Common Currency Areas," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 29-44, March.
- Meshack Tjirongo, 1995. "Short-term stabilization versus long-term price stability: evaluating Namibia`s membership of the Common Monetary Area," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1995-18, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimum currency area; exchange rate regime; money in Europe; fiscal federalism; monetary reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:2:y:1991:i:3:p:323-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.