Macroeconomic Policy Coordination During The Various Phases Of Economic And Monetary Integration In Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- van der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Macroeconomic policy coordination during the various phases of economic and monetary integration in Europe," Discussion Paper 1990-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kehoe, Patrick J., 1987.
"Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 349-376, May.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 1986. "Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy," Staff Report 98, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983.
"Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983. "Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rockett, Katharine E, 1988. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination When Policymakers Do Not Agree on the True Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 318-340, June.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1978. "On the Time Consistency of Optimal Policy in a Monetary Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1411-1428, November.
- Robert J. Barro, 1983. "Inflationary Finance under Discretion and Rules," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Laskar, Daniel, 1989.
"Conservative central bankers in a two-country world,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1575-1595, October.
- Laskar Daniel, 1987. "Conservative central bankers in a two-country world," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8705, CEPREMAP.
- Chang, Roberto, 1997.
"Financial Integration with and without International Policy Coordination,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 547-564, August.
- Chang, Roberto, 1989. "Financial Integration With And Without International Policy Coordination," Working Papers 89-29, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Roberto Chang, 1993. "Financial integration with and without international policy coordination," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 93-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Chang, Roberto, 1991. "Financial Integration with and without International Policy Coordination," Working Papers 91-67, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Marcus Miller & Mark Salmon, 1985. "Policy Coordination and Dynamic Games," NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 184-227 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenen, Peter B., 1987. "Global policy optimization and the exchange-rate regime," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 19-63.
- Mckibbin, Warwick J. & Sachs, Jeffrey D., 1988. "Comparing the global performance of alternative exchange arrangements," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 387-410.
- Keen, Michael, 1989. "Pareto-improving indirect tax harmonisation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Gray, Jo Anna, 1985. "Monetary Policy Games and the Consequences of Non-cooperative Behavior," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 547-564, October.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 1989. "Policy Cooperation Among Benevolent Governments May Be Undesirable," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 289-296.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1985. "Economics of Worldwide Stagflation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number brun85-1.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1989. "International Effects of Tax Reforms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(395), pages 38-58, Supplemen.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1985. "International Policy Coordination in Dynamic Macroeconomic Models," NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 274-330 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination among the Industrial Economies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(1), pages 1-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BARBIER-GAUCHARD Amélie, 2005.
"Fiscal federalism, discipline and selection adverse in the EU : Lessons from a theoretical model,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(7), pages 1.
- BARBIER-GAUCHARD Amélie, 2005. "Fiscal federalism, discipline and selection adverse in the EU : Lessons from a theoretical model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(11), pages 1-8.
- Amélie Barbier-Gauchard, 2005. "Fiscal Federalism, discipline and selection adverse in the EU : Lessons from a theoretical model," Post-Print halshs-00007797, HAL.
- Douven, R. C. & Engwerda, J. C., 1995. "Is there room for convergence in the E.C.?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 113-130, March.
- Parviainen, Seija, 1998. "Redistribution and Risk Sharing in EMU," Discussion Papers 159, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2002. "One "monetary giant" with many "fiscal dwarfs": The efficiency of macroeconomic stabilization policies in the European Monetary Union," Department of Economics Working Papers 0204, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Jean Bensaïd & Frédéric Gavrel, 1993. "UEM et coordination des politiques budgétaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 109(3), pages 47-56.
- Douven, R.C.M.H., 1995. "Policy coordination and convergence in the EU," Other publications TiSEM d4354b51-1c72-4109-9bde-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alexander Italianer, 1999. "The Euro and Internal Economic Policy Coordination," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 201-216, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2005:i:11:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Mélitz, 1991. "Brussels on a single money," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 323-336, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary union ; financial policy ; fiscal policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .