Macroeconomic Policy Coordination During The Various Phases Of Economic And Monetary Integration In Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.|
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rockett, Katharine E, 1988. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination When Policymakers Do Not Agree on the True Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 318-340, June.
- Kehoe, Patrick J., 1987.
"Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 349-376, May.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 1986. "Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy," Staff Report 98, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination among the Industrial Economies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(1), pages 1-76.
- Chang, Roberto, 1989.
"Financial Integration With And Without International Policy Coordination,"
89-29, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Chang, Roberto, 1997. "Financial Integration with and without International Policy Coordination," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 547-564, August.
- Chang, Roberto, 1991. "Financial Integration with and without International Policy Coordination," Working Papers 91-67, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Roberto Chang, 1993. "Financial integration with and without international policy coordination," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 93-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Robert J. Barro, 1983.
"Inflationary Finance under Discretion and Rules,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1989.
"International Effects of Tax Reforms,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(395), pages 38-58, Supplemen.
- Mckibbin, Warwick J. & Sachs, Jeffrey D., 1988. "Comparing the global performance of alternative exchange arrangements," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 387-410.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1978. "On the Time Consistency of Optimal Policy in a Monetary Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1411-1428, November.
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983.
"Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983. "Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keen, Michael, 1989. "Pareto-improving indirect tax harmonisation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Laskar Daniel, 1987.
"Conservative central bankers in a two-country world,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Laskar, Daniel, 1989. "Conservative central bankers in a two-country world," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1575-1595, October.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Gray, Jo Anna, 1985. "Monetary Policy Games and the Consequences of Non-cooperative Behavior," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 547-564, October.
- Marcus Miller & Mark Salmon, 1985. "Policy Coordination and Dynamic Games," NBER Chapters, in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 184-227 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1985. "Economics of Worldwide Stagflation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number brun85-1, Enero.
- Kenen, Peter B., 1987. "Global policy optimization and the exchange-rate regime," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 19-63.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 1989. "Policy Cooperation Among Benevolent Governments May Be Undesirable," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 289-296.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1985. "International Policy Coordination in Dynamic Macroeconomic Models," NBER Chapters, in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 274-330 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.