The Economics of Exchange-Rate Regimes: A Review Essay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George S. Tavlas, 2009.
"The Benefits And Costs Of Monetary Union In Southern Africa: A Critical Survey Of The Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 1-43, February.
- George S. Tavlas, 2008. "The Benefits and Costs of Monetary Union in Southern Africa: A Critical Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 70, Bank of Greece.
- Waliullah & Mehmood Khan Kakar & Rehmatullah Kakar & Wakeel Khan, 2010. "The Determinants of Pakistan’s Trade Balance: An ARDL Cointegration Approach," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26, Jan-Jun.
- Francisco Ledesma Rodríguez & Manuel Navarro Ibáñez & Jorge Pérez Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla Rivero, 2008.
"The Credibility of the European monetary System:A Review,"
Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance,
Asociación Cuadernos de Economía, vol. 31(86), pages 005-034, Mayo-Agos.
- Francisco Ledesma-RodrÌguez & Manuel Navarro-Ib·nez & Jorge PÈrez-RodrÌguez & SimÛn Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "The Credibility of the European Monetary System: A Review," Studies on the Spanish Economy 179, FEDEA.
- Hyoung-kyu Chey, 2009. "A Political Economic Critique on the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas, and the Implications for East Asia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(12), pages 1685-1705, December.
- Drama, Bedi Guy Herve, 2010. "The Effects of Real Exchange Rate on Trade Balance in Cote d’Ivoire: Evidence from the Cointegration Analysis and Error-Correction Models," MPRA Paper 21810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rehim Kilic, 2011. "A conditional variance tale from an emerging economy's freely floating exchange rate," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(19), pages 2465-2480.
- Oya Pınar Ardıc & Faruk Selcuk, 2006. "The dynamics of a newly floating exchange rate: the Turkish case," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 931-941.
- Thomas Gehrig & Lukas Menkhoff, 2005.
"The Rise of Fund Managers in Foreign Exchange:Will Fundamentals Ultimately Dominate?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 519-540, April.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Menkhoff,Lukas, 2004. "The Rise of Fund Managers in Foreign Exchange: Will Fundamentals Ultimately Dominate?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-308, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hochreiter, Eduard & Tavlas, George S., 2004. "On the road again: an essay on the optimal path to EMU for the new member states," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 793-816, October.
- Philipp Paulus, 2004. "The fiscal stability impact of monetary unions - looking beneath the Stability Pact debate," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 05/2004, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Catherine Schenk & John Singleton, 2011. "Basket Pegs And Exchange Rate Regime Change: Australia And New Zealand In The Mid‐Seventies," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 51(2), pages 120-149, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:26:y:2003:i:8:p:1215-1246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.